Company: Ambassador Foods
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Ambassador Foods is seeking an energetic, highly-organized, and
driven individual to join our team as a Sales Representative. The
Sales Rep will be a problem solver for customers, anticipating
their needs and ensuring the best service possible. At Ambassador,
we take our role seriously and strive to embody our name in every
interaction.The ideal candidate will have strong communication and
interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record of success
About Ambassador Foods:
At Ambassador, we believe that some people dream of success, while
others make it happen. We're not just dreamers, we're doers. For 40
years, we've been making it happen for businesses across the
nation. What began as a local family-run operation has expanded
coast to coast, creating deep relationships throughout the food
industry. Our team is family, both literally and figuratively, and
we pride ourselves on bringing the best products and people
- Generate and qualify new leads with a focus on opening new
- Expand Ambassador Foods' footprint beyond the South Florida
- Manage and nurture existing and new accounts.
- Engage in face-to-face meetings and build strong relationships
in the food service industry.
- Focus primarily on our core business of specialty and commodity
- Meet or exceed sales targets of opening at least 1 major and 2
minor accounts per quarter.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through on sales
- Attend meetings, sales events, and trainings to stay updated on
the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial and
- Build productive, long-lasting relationships with
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Report to the Managing Director of Operations and receive
guidance from the company president.
- Base Salary
- 3% commission of total revenue generated.
- Compensation model is a draw against commission, paid out
- Most importantly is some who is self-motivated and driven
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal
- Ability to create and deliver effective sales
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to identify client needs and suggest appropriate
- Familiarity with Google Workspace; experience with Netsuite is
- 50% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Dependent Care Account (DCA).
- Simple IRA with a 3% company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Keywords: Ambassador Foods, Hollywood , Sales Representative, Sales , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!