Onsite Chief Engineer (#HFL2022-3584)
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Overview Association Specialty Group (ASG) is a Division of
RealManage, a company that specializes in the management of
community associations with on-site -staff. -Our mission is to
provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management services to our
partner communities by encompassing the Best People, Best
Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage and its other
divisions. Our focus is on customer service and lifestyle for the
residents and the boards we serve- ensuring that the community
receives the finest management in the industry.RealManage is a
values-based company with the following values as our guiding
- Integrity: -we always do the right thing.
- Respect: -for our customers, employees and company; mutual
respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: -more than teamwork; we are part of something
special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: -we are a professional services
company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: -never satisfied, always learning and always
growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never
staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
Responsibilities The Chief Engineer is responsible for overseeing
the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, preventive
maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for a
condominium community. Responsible for maintaining adequate
inventory of supplies for repairs and monthly maintenance budget
monitoring.MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB ARE LISTED BELOW. -Under
direction of the General Manager, supervises and schedules
maintenance activities for condominium community and maintenance -
- Work with the office team and General Determine weekly Service
- Complete weekly/daily maintenance employee schedules and
assignments in tandem with General
- Communicate assignments and major tasks to Make sure they have
all the instructions necessary to complete assignment
- periodically check the work progress of each maintenance
Provide immediate assistance and instruction as needed.
- Provide input to General Manager regarding employee
performance, employee compliments from residents, corrective
- Assist General Manager in recruiting and interviewing potential
staff -Coordinate, schedule and respond to resident/management
requests and Service Requests.
- Use Service Request and schedules to establish Determine with
General Manager, requests or emergencies that should be top
priority. Assign Service Requests equally to Service Technician(s).
Monitor the completion of Service Requests in order to limit
- Repair/replace plumbing
- Repair/replace air conditioning/heating/electrical
- Repair/replace any apartment material/maintenance requests
within scope of management
- Monitor the number of times a specific repair must be Determine
course of action. -Coordinate, schedule and prepare vacant
apartments for move-in.
- Walk all common areas to determine maintenance Coordinate
effort with General Manager to make schedule and assignments. If
major items need replacing, discuss with Community Manager before
- Ensure all repairs/replacements necessary for common areas are
-Coordinate and schedule appropriate safety and skills training
-for maintenance employees.
- Assess training needs of employees and along with General
Manager, provide input for training
- Provide one-on-one training to employees that may need to
polish current skills or wish to learn new Prepare, train and
encourage all levels of maintenance staff for the opportunity to be
- Provide initial safety and safety equipment training for all
new Identify and correct hazardous community conditions.
- Tour property daily to look for needed maintenance and
liability hazards and report to General Repair hazards or assign
completion of these tasks to the Service Technicians and Vendors.
Also secure storage/pool areas, check timers and listen for
electrical shorts and malfunctioning motors. -Coordinate, schedule,
and perform preventive maintenance on equipment and common areas. -
-Ordering supplies and managing maintenance budget. -
- Working with General Manager and using input from maintenance
staff, determine supplies and Must get approval from General
Manager prior to placing orders for major expenditures and
- Provide input to General Manager in determining needs for next
fiscal year Attendance is an essential job function. Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory building maintenance
- At least one (1) year multi-family, industrial, or
institutional Service Request experience
- Minimum of one (1) supervisor experience required
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems,
electronic systems, major appliances, pool and spa equipment, and
other systems on community grounds
- Must be able to speak, read and write English, bi-lingual
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must know how to use tools, supplies, materials, chemicals in a
manner that does not endanger self, other employees, residents, the
environment or the public in general. -
- Carpentry, Concrete, Doors, Drywall, Fencing -
- Cleaning, Gutters, Locks, Plumbing, Painting
Keywords: RealManage, Hollywood , Onsite Chief Engineer (#HFL2022-3584), Professions , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!