Inventory Control Specialist
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What you will do
* Receive PO's - Service
* Order Job Specific Forms
* Facility Maintenance
* Ship and receive material daily.
* Keep warehouse organized.
* Maintains all shipping and receipts logs.
* Understanding and execution of procedures and processes for
receipts, issues and transfer of all materials. (Includes, but not
* Notify Project Coordinators that Job Cost project materials have
* Receive materials in ACE per ACE PO Browser screen.
* Transfers inventory to TR sub-inventories, other Districts, or
* Reconciliation of material from Job Cost and Customer credit
* Reconciles miss-shipments of material with TSP, vendors or
* Coordinates all RMA requests, processes and credit return to TSP
or vendors for Excess, Warranty, or Repair material.
* Maintain all hard copy paper flows to validate that transfers are
accounted for properly within ACE.
* Maintain & monitor inventory integrity.
* Assist Material coordinator where needed.
* Perform other duties as directed
What we look for
* Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, excellent
follow-through, and an ability to learn quickly.
* Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets
* Forklift certification a plus.
* Excellent communication and teamwork with technicians, office
staff, and centralized dispatcher required.
* Excellent computer and mathematical skills.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-5 years purchasing/inventory experience
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
* Must be able to lift up to 70lb.
What else you'll get
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary,
best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes
medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time
off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Hollywood , Inventory Control Specialist, Professions , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!