Analyst Business Systems
Company: Vitas Healthcare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nations leading provider of end of life
care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional
Analyst Business Systems:
Responsible for eliciting, documenting, managing, and communicating
business requirements. Effectively acts as a liaison between the IT
staff and other departments and vendors. The Business Analyst works
with department managers and other users to define IT application
business requirements and ensures that new or upgraded applications
meet the customers business needs.
- Collaborate with customers to define functional and technical
requirements and specifications for new application, or application
fix or upgrade.
- Perform GAP Analysis by establishing current state and desired
future state requirements
- Work with customers having various job roles to identify
current and future-state business processes
- Facilitate design sessions with the development team to define
- Document requirements using techniques such as use cases and
user stories that capture required system functionality
- Manage requirements uncertainty and ambiguity in a rapidly
changing business environment
- Apply Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies,
approaches and tools
- Develop process maps and models using standard desktop
- Conduct feasibility studies, trade-off analysis, cost analysis,
and business cases for IT related projects.
- Analyze system operations during and after implementation;
recommend ongoing solutions based on user feedback.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of IT applications.
- Three to five years prior related experience
- ServiceNow knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Medium to large project participation experience as a Business
Analyst, Task Lead or Subject Matter Expert
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with
department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve
problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the
ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a
variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences, general sciences,
healthcare, business administration or related field from an
accredited college or university or the international equivalent
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) a definite
Keywords: Vitas Healthcare, Hollywood , Analyst Business Systems, Professions , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!