Senior Accounting Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Senior Accounting Analyst Why take a Senior Accounting Manager
role with this company?
- Promote from within culture, position open due to company
- Stress free environment, good work life balance
- Company is very dynamic and has had double digit growth even
- Great exposure to Executive Management, work closely with CEO
- Full benefits to include: Healthcare, 401k w/5% match and paid
vacation & holidays What the Senior Accounting Manager will do:
- Prepare journal entries for monthly and quarterly close.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations and journals.
- Improve and maintain financial and accounting controls.
- Provide oversight and mentoring to less experienced accounting
- Reconcile and review assigned G/L accounts.
- Assist with preparation for external auditor quarterly, interim
or annual procedures. What the company needs in a Senior Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability and improve financial process
improvements and internal controls.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Energetic and self motivated individual.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Hollywood , Senior Accounting Analyst, Professions , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!