Project Manager - Electrical Distribution Construction
Company: ArborMetric Solutions, LLC.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Project Manager --- Electrical Distribution
Construction--(RESUME PREFERRED) -- ArborMetrics Solutions,
LLC--(AMS) is seeking a motivated and highly skilled individual to
provide project management,--data management, planning, scheduling
and reporting duties associated to overhead and underground
powerline construction projects. -- Duties include but are not
- Oversee all projects in assigned region.
- Expert knowledge of electrical distribution systems.
- Ensure project designs meet program requirements, customer
expectations, and field conditions/constraints.
- Monitors and recommends changes for improvement and cost
- Provide engineering and permitting support.
- Ensure production, quality and timeliness of construction.
- Work with strategic vendor assigned to region to ensure program
- Support project team with customer interactions and
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project
tracking and analysis.
- Identify issues and challenges, measure and validate results,
and implement solutions.
- Provide expert information to internal and external clients on
- Create and communicates presentation materials for report out
and updates with various levels of internal and external
- Provide coaching, leadership and direction to project
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned. -- Benefits:
Benefits of employment include: Health, dental and vision insurance
(covered on first day of employment), Life Insurance, Long Term
Disability (LTD), 401K with company match, paid holidays, paid sick
leave, paid vacation, paid training & continuing education
opportunities, management support, company vehicle to complete job
tasks and to utilize to and from work with reasonable commute miles
(coordinated with Supervisor) the job site from home.
- Due to the inherently dangerous nature of the industry and
requirements to work with or around hazardous equipment, employees
must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended
periods of time.
- High School diploma required.
- Proficient in English is required.
- Excellent overall computing skills required.
- Business or Engineering related diploma/degree/accreditation
- Strong communication skills.
- Efficient typing ability.
- Microsoft Office Intermediate to advanced skills (Outlook, Word
- Time management and Organizational skills.
- Basic process and flowchart skills.
- Valid driver---s license. ArborMetrics Solutions is an EOE/AA:
Minority/Female/Vets/Disabled. ------ Individuals must be able to
perform the essential functions of the position with or without a
reasonable accommodation.-- Individuals with a disability who
desire a reasonable accommodation should contact the ADA
Coordinator at 1-800-248-8733, ext 1339. An Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disabled and vets.
Keywords: ArborMetric Solutions, LLC., Hollywood , Project Manager - Electrical Distribution Construction, Professions , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!