BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
Company: United Recovery Project
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Description:United Recovery Project is seeking a professional,
dedicated, and caring Behavioral Health Technician's to join or
outstanding BHT staff. The position(s) available are for our
morning (8am-4pm) and evening shift (4pm-12am). Flexible
availability is preferred. Candidate must have an understanding of
addiction, the Twelve Steps, and recovery. We have a family like
atmosphere and believe that a strong team makes all the difference.
We offer ample opportunities for growth and professional
- Report on daily activities and behaviors of all clients.
- Safely transport clients to and from activities and
- Ensure client safety by being alert to potential hazards.
- Provide structure, boundaries, and a warm and caring
- Work as part of a team to provide exceptional client care.
- Promote a positive morale and maintain professional composure..
Requirements:Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid and active Driver License is required.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Work experience in the field of substance abuse preferred.
- KIPU EMR knowledge preferred.
- Current CPR certification and First Aid preferred.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible
- Highschool Diploma or GED.Compensation: Starting at $13-$18
commensurate with experience. United Recovery Project is an equal
Keywords: United Recovery Project, Hollywood , BEHAVIORAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN, Professions , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!