Company: JRA Consulting / Jack Richman & Associates
Posted on: February 21, 2021
- Masters in Computer Science/Engineering
- 12+ years of Enterprise Architecture experience in a global
- Experience in business domain including Distribution services,
Marketing & Sales.
- Enterprise architecture design, evaluation, documentation, and
delivery and exposure to EA frameworks like TOGAF.
- Enterprise Application Architecture patterns, Enterprise
Integration Patterns, and GoF Patterns
- Modeling languages and frameworks such as UML, DODAF
- Mobile application architecture and patterns - iOS, Android,
ReactNative, hybrid, Xcode, MVC, MVVC, MVP, and other emerging
- Web application architecture - Angular, Node, HTML, CSS, SPA,
- Back End API architecture and API management - APIGEE, IBM API
Management, Microservices, Java
- Database Design, ER modeling, and mapping of logical models to
physical design of Relational tables, Documents, and Columnar
tables, Data virtualization techniques.
- 12+ years of experience with IT infrastructure architecture,
data centers, middleware, database and cloud IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
services in a large enterprise.
- Experience with application middleware technologies family of
products is a plus
- Architecture and design experience with platform
implementations across Business, Application, Data, and Platform
- Experience in DevOps and Application Performance Management
- Platform design and implementation experience with projects
that encompass digital, webservices, microservices, API gateways
- Experience with docker/container platforms that includes
Kubernetes, Mesosphere, etc.
- Experience in administering messaging solutions that include
IBM MQ, Tibco EMS, Confluent Kafka, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, UNIX, Windows operating systems and
- Experience with middleware clustering and load balancing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- Preferred TOGAF, AWS Solution Architect certification
- Proficiency in project estimations, capacity planning,
availability planning and performance
- Documentation and development of processes and procedures.
- Experienced in managing 100+ applications.
- Automation and Scripting experience that includes UNIX/Linux
shell, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with Architecture frameworks like Zachman, FEA,
TOGAF, MODAF/DODAF - provided by Dice
Keywords: JRA Consulting / Jack Richman & Associates, Hollywood , ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT, Professions , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!