Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual)
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Client in Miramar, FL is actively looking to hire a junior
Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual Testing) to their team on a
permanent basis. The client is looking to hire a professional that
is proficient in the following:Job Function
- Demonstrate expertise in consumer credit / lending, must have a
deep understanding of the consumer lending life cycle.
- Scope, create and document the client's business
- Ensure high quality standards of the client's software based on
testing, regression testing and tracking of bug fixes.
- Work closely with the IT leadership and other departmental
leaders to ensure that the scope and software delivery quality of
each project is on schedule and meets business needs.
- Create test plans and track project tasks. Report on project
progress regularly to IT leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to access, query multiple relational databases and data
- Responsible for writing test plans and testing scope documents
of new software applications including developing written
specifications, testing scripts, documenting, and potentially
- Produce and maintain test plans, test software, regression test
software, provide progress reports, and perform code review and
- Testing of applications using T-SQL and/or PL/SQL to provide
- Analyze, test, and validate data accuracy and integrity.
- Use Oracle and Microsoft development tools, MSSQL-Server or
similar RDBMS application development Suite, and TFS Code
Repository Version Control.
- Provide quality assurance review of OLTP, OLAP data constructs
and reviewing reporting output and data for the client's Data
- Trained and will provide support to ERP systems in a Financial
Services environment including Oracle Daybreak or Oracle (EBS)
E-Business Suite. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following academic fields:
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems or related field or
- 3 years of experience in testing and documenting systems in the
consumer finance industry.
- Ability to write queries against large data sets using
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data and determine course of
- Ability to clearly document business requirements and test
- Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand various
applications and business intelligence/database tool.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently
and within a team environment.
- Time management skills, multitask and oriented to problem
- Proactive, "can do" attitude.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, change and
configuration management process.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, speaking, and
understanding both Spanish and English languages. If you would like
to learn more about the position, please send your resume to Matt
Johnson at - provided by Dice
Keywords: StevenDouglas, Hollywood , Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual), Professions , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!