Company: Modern Woodmen of America
Posted on: November 17, 2023
As a Managing Partner, youll grow a team of financial
representatives. Youll help guide and train your team members as
they work to meet the financial needs of Modern Woodmen members in
your district. You will accomplish this by attracting, recruiting,
and developing a team of successful financial representatives
through coaching, motivating, and mentoring. Pathway to Leadership
Program Individuals interested in this position have the
opportunity to join our Pathway to Leadership Program. This is a
unique program designed to assist candidates who want to grow into
leadership positions within a specific district or region. Within
this program, candidates will complete courses through Modern
Woodmen University, our online learning platform. These program
guide candidates through the implementation process of leadership
and management concepts that are taught within each module.
Additionally, Managing Partners:
- Join an organization and culture based on helping people.
Develop one-on-one personal relationships while making a difference
in the lives of the community members.
- Bring people together through various fraternal volunteer
programs to help make your communities better.
- Receive comprehensive training and ongoing professional
development from local Modern Woodmen leaders.
- Attain great career advancement opportunities. Additional
- Medical and dental insurance coverage paid for on you
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Noncontributory pension plan
- Group term life insurance Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Honest and has integrity
- Leadership skills - candidates should understand the importance
of teamwork and participate in creating a healthy work environment.
Additionally, this particular individual should strive to develop
connections and strengthen working relationships through consistent
collaboration and communication efforts.
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Shows a volunteer spirit
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by
- Shows initiative and dedication to growing professionally
individuals will be asked to complete (and maintain) continuing
education and training courses to earn advanced industry
designations (LUTC, CLU, as well as Series 6, 63, and 26 licenses)
- Named to Forbes list of Worlds Best Insurance Companies for
- Since 1883, we've been focused on securing futures with
financial guidance and products. Our representatives provide
financial products to help members protect their families and their
- These sales help fund member benefits and social, educational,
and volunteer programs that identify and meet local needs. As a
result, members build relationships, allowing for membership growth
and greater community impact.
- Our financial representatives are "hometown" professionals who
manage their own branch offices and build a business to not only
serve their clients, but their communities too.
- Modern Woodmen is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). What
makes us different Why Modern Woodmen?
- In terms of assets, Modern Woodmen of America is the nations
third-largest fraternal benefit society.
- Fraternalism is a unique combination of business and giving
back to the communities we serve and causes that are meaningful to
both individual employees and the company as a whole - a continuous
cycle of positive impact.
- As a Fraternal organization, we exemplify our desire to make a
positive impact on the world around us by offering our members,
unwavering support in their volunteer efforts, providing access to
large networks, social events, continuous education and leadership
development, Make an Impact Scholarship opportunities, and Do Good
Grants. We want to support and invest in YOU and the things you
hold most important. 2022 MWA Community Impact Statistics
- Approximately 2,200 local chapters and 500 youth service clubs
- $46.3 million contributed to worthy causes through fundraisers
(includes total raised by member chapters and clubs partnering with
- 278,401 volunteer hours donated by members in chapters, Summit
chapters, and youth service clubs.
- $17.8 million in support of members and their communities in
Keywords: Modern Woodmen of America, Hollywood , Managing Partner, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!