Insurance Sales - Licensed Representatives Needed
Company: Capital Insurance Agency
Posted on: November 15, 2023
We are currently seeking an Insurance Producer to join our team
here at The Insurance Insiders. As an Insurance Producer, your
primary responsibility will be to qualify prospective clients,
establish strong relationships, and provide them with insurance
products and options. This position is commission only based long
term. We have a 90-day New Agent Training Program that provides a
4-week financial guarantee with no cap, while the agent trains to
become a product expert! This position offers the flexibility to
work from anywhere while making a significant impact in the
insurance industry. Responsibilities
- Possess in-depth knowledge about our insurance products,
including their features, benefits, and coverage options - We will
provide free training to get you started.
- Identify prospective customers through effective lead
generation and conversion strategies.
- Proactively contact new and existing customers to discuss their
insurance needs and provide suitable recommendations.
- Highlight the unique features of our products to showcase how
they address specific customer problems and offer solutions.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and accurately, providing
comprehensive information about our insurance policies.
- Utilize strong negotiation skills to determine pricing and
terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Collaborate with colleagues across various sectors to leverage
expertise and provide comprehensive insurance solutions.
- Maintain detailed contact lists and consistently follow up with
customers to nurture relationships and address any concerns.
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing
clients, ensuring they receive coverage tailored to their
- Develop and calculate suitable insurance plans based on
clients' specific requirements, considering their financial goals
and risk tolerance.
- Resolve client inquiries promptly and professionally,
delivering exceptional customer service.
- Expand our business reach through effective networking
techniques and build relationships with referral sources.
- Ensure compliance with insurance standards and regulations,
staying updated with industry changes and best practices.
- Track and identify areas for improvement in sales techniques
and customer satisfaction.
- Meet designated sales goals by customizing marketing strategies
to effectively sell insurance products to businesses and
- Conduct market research to understand the target audience's
needs, preferences, habits, and interests, contributing to the
development of targeted marketing events.
- Research previous successful campaigns to gain insights into
what worked, what didn't, and areas for improvement.
- Review the progress and success of events, making necessary
adjustments and pitching ideas for new events to maximize results.
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage and
connect with clients remotely.
- Ability to manage time efficiently, prioritize tasks, and
multitask effectively in a remote work environment.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in policy
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with
clients and colleagues.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
software is a plus.
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required) Compensation: Compensation is
discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview
process and will be dependent on experience.
- You receive 100% vested renewals from day 1.
- Carrier Compensation and Training program compensation to be
discussed in the interview.
- Potential for increased commission and bonuses based off volume
of insurance written up to 145% Job Type: Full-time (on-site or
remote). Our trainings, courses and resources provide to our
Insurance Producers, will help aid you as you start and as you
continue to grow here at The Insurance Insiders. That is why we
encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and
contribute to the growth and success of our organization while
building lasting relationships with clients and other Insurance
Producers. Apply now to embark on a rewarding career journey with
Keywords: Capital Insurance Agency, Hollywood , Insurance Sales - Licensed Representatives Needed, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!