On Air Talent (Part-Time)
Company: Cox Media Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Cox Media Group -has an opening for -part time On-Air Hosts. -
We're looking for talent to put on a show, not just an air-shift. -
The ideal candidate can easily connect with people on-air, in
person and on social media. Individuals applying for this position
must possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, be able to work
within format parameters to maximize ratings and revenue success,
and be able to relate to the lifestyle that is South Florida. - You
should be a great story teller, understand the concept of forward
momentum in a PPM world, be immersed in pop-culture, be active and
forward thinking with social media and video, and have the ability
to effectively tease and deliver on compelling content with great
pacing and timing. Effective October 1, 2021, all newly hired CMG
employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their
start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required
by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical
condition or sincerely held religious belief. -Please include your
Air Check Package with application! -Responsibilities:
- Show prep, including format related content, pop-culture
content and local content; writing and posting web and social media
content; writing and delivering commercial or personal endorsement
- Hosting regular air shifts, plus other voice-tracked shifts as
- Duties include working closely with program director to develop
relatable content, execute format, and deliver ratings goals.
- Control board operation, including editing phone bits,
interviews and other audio.
- Remotes and appearances at station or life group functions, as
- Work with sales and promotions to maximize revenue
opportunities, including promotions and personal endorsements.
- Minimum 1 year on-air experience, with Top 40 radio format
- Strong on-air presence. - Outstanding written and verbal
- Track record of success in ratings and revenue.
- Experience operating all on-air and production equipment.
- Experience with audio software editing products (Adobe
- Computer skills for audio delivery and automation systems (Wide
Orbit, Audiovault, etc.), word processing, audio editing and
- Available as needed, including nights, weekends, etc., when
- MUST be social media savvy, ready to hit the Miami scene and
execute a PPM-friendly and engaging radio show.
Keywords: Cox Media Group, Hollywood , On Air Talent (Part-Time), Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!