Posted on: September 21, 2022
- Manage executive's calendar and independently schedule
- Provide high-level administrative support by periodically
providing research, preparing reports, handling information
requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing
correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls,
making travel arrangements and documenting travel expenses.
- Schedule meetings and ensure meeting resource needs are
- Compile and organize data, may perform some analysis.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, and respond
independently when possible in an appropriate, professional, and
- Prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies as assigned.
- Arranges CCC events or conferences by arranging for facilities
and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating
speakers, and controlling budget, in collaboration with National
Events Manager when appropriate.
- Directly prepare records such as agendas, notices, calendars,
and minutes for corporate meetings.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries,
compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies VP
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment
- Develops reports and presentations upon request.
- Prepares and facilitates CCC Employee Engagement activities and
- Three to five years prior experience in advanced
secretarial/administrative/customer service positions
- Ability to prioritize and develop procedures for completing
- Must have strong writing composition skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform tasks under own
- Should be self-motivated to independently set and meet
- Understands goals and demands on the team and
anticipates/initiates action, prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines,
assumes ownership of department initiatives, ability to anticipate
needs, and effective teamwork.
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with
department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve
problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Proficient in Windows Office Products EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or
related field from an accredited college or university or the
international equivalent preferred. CPA desirable. SPECIAL
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/V About Us VITAS - Healthcare is the nation's
leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and
expertise to support your personal and professional growth. -As a
member of the VITAS team, you'll find fulfillment working for a
people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the
lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will
be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team
member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice
mission. All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and
responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism,
collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth
and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and
position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and
leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard-find
your purpose at VITAS today. Benefits Include: - Competitive
compensation -- Health, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
accounts- Life insurance- 401(k) plan with numerous investment
options and generous company match- Cancer and/or critical illness
benefit- Tuition Reimbursement- Paid Time Off- Employee Assistance
Program- Legal Insurance- Roadside Assistance- Affinity Program
Many of our positions offer the opportunity to work -day or night
shifts, weekdays or weekends. Choose a Career with VITAS
Keywords: VITAS, Hollywood , Executive Assistant, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!