Posted on: June 17, 2022
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of
helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to
them. Building upon ADT's 145-year legacy, we secure the
livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail
location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial
institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire
and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most
experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the
industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of ADT Commercial, you'll have the
opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more
than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive
portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always
poised for career advancement and growth. For more information,
visit or follow us on and . Position Summary: - This position is
responsible for timely and cost-effective supply ordering, receipt
and stocking of inventory, and shipping of SSO inventory.
Responsible for maintaining materials/warehouse, may also deliver
material to technicians and/or job sites Essential Duties and
- Assisting with issuing purchase orders for employees and
- Assisting in processing order placement for technicians,
clients and vendors.
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory and stock, including
- Handle waste management including electronic waste, equipment
recycling, batteries, etc. -
- Overlooking incoming materials.
- Pulling /packaging/delivering customer orders with little or no
- Maintaining shipping receiving documents and all other
paperwork as needed.
- Completing branch inventory exchange forms.
- Attending phone calls requests of customers and employees.
- Completing P.O. requisition forms.
- Create/maintain a systematical filing system for invoices and
other index documents.
- Prepare work by gathering sorting and proofing documents.
- May assist in applying for permits, help with submittals and O
& M's. -
- Performing other duties as assigned. Requirements: -
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- One to three years of experience in similar role and/or
administrative function and experience working with ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Must have a valid driver license and ability to operate a motor
vehicle if necessary.
- Attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and personal
accountability - Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to
handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. -
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. -
- Ability to climb a ladder or rolling safety ladder. Work
- Normal warehouse environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive
workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where
every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and
help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best
talent working in an environment where employees feel included and
recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Hollywood , Materials Coordinator, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!