Talent Acquisition Partner (Bi-lingual) - 41800
Company: FirstService Residential
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sourcing is responsible for
identifying, screening, and assessing candidates for requisitions
or job groups across business areas. This position perform
functions to source, screen, interview, and recruit to establish a
pipeline of candidates including hard to fill positions and high
volume roles as designated by talent acquisition
leadership.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by
positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to
every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions
will be assigned every duty.
- Network, communicate and manage relationships with internal
hiring managers, outside vendors and candidates. Meet with internal
hiring managers to discuss upcoming company needs and develop
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition colleagues to meet
Service Level Agreement guidelines and expectations agreed to with
- Develop creative approaches to identifying and recruiting high
quality candidates, while pursuing cost-containment options,
utilizing technology, external job boards, career fairs, college
fairs, social media platforms.
- Coordinate and implement recruiting strategies to identify top
applicants for open positions. Source and screen candidates, review
resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, present candidates to
hiring manager and make recommendations.
- Review candidate pools that have applied to requisitions to
identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened. Manage
requisitions, database of candidates, job postings and status
reports in applicant tracking system - Recruiting Manager.
- Follow-up and engage candidates delivered from the Transfer
Requests Forms and internal business partner referrals, assess
soft, technical, functional and transferable skills for position
- Conduct phone screens of candidates utilizing Behavioral Based
Interview fundamentals to deliver a quality slate of candidates to
Talent Acquisition Managers, coordinate candidates and internal
business partners for Open Call interviewing days.
- Responsible for being the team's contact for community events
and reach out for employment/job fairs, Career Source and
- Ensure adherence to all equal employment opportunity (EEO)
legislation, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other
government compliance requirements. Maintain necessary files
covering applications, interviews, and testing
procedures.Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain
workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual
equipment or operating problems and the need for additional
material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to
integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve
problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to
new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as
instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related
duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibility
N/AEducation & Experience
- Associate's Degree from an accredited institution, 1-3 years of
recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Experience with full lifecycle recruitment, including candidate
sourcing, pre-qualification screening and interviewing
- Experience with sourcing, tracking and managing
candidateswithin a robust ATS and/or CRM
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and
- Experience recruiting in an agency or search firm
- Bilingual in English and SpanishKnowledge, Skills &
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Must have experience using conventional, internet and
alternative sourcing techniques, including but not limited to, cold
calling, proactive database searches, web mining and referral
- Proven track record in developing a passive candidate
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent
interviewing and assessment skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office,
including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
High proficiency researching the Internet.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
and be self-driven
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision
making abilities.Tools & Equipment Used
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software
applications and tools, and usual office equipment.Physical
Requirements / Working Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.This position works under usual office
conditions. The employee is required to work at a personal computer
as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be
able to stand, sit, walk and occasionally climb. The incumbent must
be able to work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed.
Physical demands include ability to lift up to 30 lbs.Hours over
and above normal office hours will occur, including evenings,
holidays, and some weekends. Schedule is subject to change based on
Work involves some driving/traveling to assigned properties and
other locations for recruiting events.Disclaimer
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description;
therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign
schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Hollywood , Talent Acquisition Partner (Bi-lingual) - 41800, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!