Customer Care Representative
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Onehome is looking for a Customer Care Representative.
Job Summary:Our Customer Care Representative is responsible for all
incoming call volume to One Home Health Agency. Customer Care
representatives are the first line of defense in accurately while
efficiently assisting with member, provider, and client requests to
ensure caller satisfaction.
What to expect in your role:
- Appropriate triage of incoming call volume
- Assisting with member services
- Identifying, resolving, and communicating any patient impacting
- Maintaining updated demographical information
- Appropriate documentation of all caller interactions
- Appropriately documenting caller requests
- Call field staff when necessary for Case Managers
What you need to succeed:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Specialized training in Customer Service / Hospitality
- Minimum 3 mo. - in Customer Service /Home Health
What we offer to you:"We care for our employees as much as we care
for our patients, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits
package, generous PTO, and employee wellness programs."
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or
veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona
fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster
Keywords: OneHome, Hollywood , Customer Care Representative, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!