Credit Balance Coordinator 2- Payment Poster
Posted on: January 9, 2022
- Enter admission and claims information into system.
- Review Medicare accounts for necessary information
- Respond to technical help letters.
- Review and make all necessary corrections and adjustment to
- Review Medicaid admissions daily for eligibility and third
party payer information.
- Review Medicaid Pending Report on a regular basis and perform
any necessary follow up.
- Prepare accurate billings and submit to the appropriate state
Medicaid System using electronic claims submissions when
- Contact teams and medical records to obtain information as
- Analyze and maintain required documentation for prompt and
accurate billing and collection
- Review Billing and Collections reports for unbilled claims and
bill as appropriate.
- Communicate with appropriate state agency, as needed.
- Perform timely account follow up activity and review and
correct claims that have been denied or suspended on weekly
- Review and make all necessary corrections and adjustments to
billing including posting applied income amounts and changing
financial class when appropriate.
- Review Aged Trial Balance Report (ATB) on a regular basis to
monitor collection progress and locate any possible problem
- Work with Hospices to obtain Medicaid Numbers for patients that
are in any Medicaid Pending category.
- Recommend and forward uncollectible accounts to your supervisor
for final review.
- Assist department management as needed.
- Performs related duties as required. This position description
in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be
performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will
be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by
their supervisor or management.QUALIFICATIONS
- Three to five years prior office experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Good math, typing and communication skills
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneouslyEDUCATION
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency
preferred.SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/VAbout UsVITAS - Healthcare is the nation's
leading provider of end-of-life care, and has the resources and
expertise to support your personal and professional growth. As a
member of the VITAS team, you'll find fulfillment working for a
people-focused organization dedicated to making a difference in the
lives of others. You will be more than just an employee: You will
be counted on as an expert in your field, and as a valued team
member whose efforts are respected and vital to our hospice
mission.All VITAS employees commit to fulfilling their duties and
responsibilities with the highest regard for professionalism,
collaboration and teamwork, and an eye focused constantly on growth
and improvement. We serve with commitment and compassion, and
position ourselves for the future by embracing, innovating, and
leading change. If you are that person, make your voice heard-find
your purpose at VITAS today.Benefits Include:- Competitive
compensation- Health, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
accounts- Life insurance- 401(k) plan with numerous investment
options and generous company match- Cancer and/or critical illness
benefit- Tuition Reimbursement- Paid Time Off- Employee Assistance
Program- Legal Insurance- Roadside Assistance- Affinity ProgramWe
offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment
opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays
or weekends.Choose a Career with VITASSDL2017
Keywords: Vitas, Hollywood , Credit Balance Coordinator 2- Payment Poster, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!