Remote Luxury Wine Specialists
Company: Inktel Contact Center Solutions
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Our team is opening positions for customer-service professionals
seeking an opportunity to work with the largest luxury group in the
world. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates eager to provide
"first-class," customer service that stands apart from the rest of
the industry.This team will work remotely for our luxury brand
clients. Team members will provide "white-glove," assistance via
written correspondence (email) and telephone support directly to
consumers as well as third-party distributers. As a representative
of the brand, team members will become experts on client products
and services in order assist customers with orders, product
inquiries, and troubleshooting issues/complaints.We are hiring for
our shift of 11 AM to 8 PM EST, Wednesday thru Sunday. (Shift bids
will be available at a later date according to performance.)
THE PERKS Speaking from our experience, we joined this company
because of the opportunity. We stay because of the people. But
these perks also help:
- Guaranteed $16/hr, earn up to $1/hr more each month based upon
- Growth potential. We hired all throughout COVID and are still
- We are obsessed with promoting from within-learn to lead others
and take that next career step.
- Employee wellness, community service opportunities and team
- An environment of diversity and inclusion.
- Paid Training, Time Off, and Holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits; eligibility after 60 days.
- Retirement savings: 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar match.
- Well-spoken, quick thinker.
- High communication skills (written and verbal).
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- High personal standards of excellence.
- Eager to be successful, driven to win.
- High-end retail experience a plus.
- Experience with wine and spirits is a plus.
Salary & Benefits:The compensation package for this position
includes a base hourly pay plus sales & performance incentives, as
well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental,
short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off,
educational assistance, and a 401K plan. Salary & Benefits:Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Inktel Contact Center Solutions, Hollywood , Remote Luxury Wine Specialists, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!