Cyber Security Analyst, Full Time, 8a-5:30p, DIO Miramar FL: Information Technology Admin
Company: Memorial Healthcare System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join a team that will allow you to push your skills managing
Cisco Firewalls, network access control, and vulnerability
management. Our security and network demands will allow you to
develop new skills while providing you with the opportunity to
advance your career in our large IT department. ; ;
This job is responsible for responding to and triaging security
incidents that may impact the confidentiality, integrity, and
availability of data or services. Monitors network to ensure the
confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and services
for business operations. Provide support to end-users in relation
to security issues/concerns.
- Triages, prioritizes and responds to potential security events
- Monitors security events from log correlation tools to screen
for potential threats in collaboration with cyber security
- Assists with the implementation, configuration, administration,
maintenance, and support of various security solutions designed to
protect information assets on-premises and cloud-based.
- Assists in Integrating new architectural features into existing
infrastructures, designing cyber security features and in order to
relate existing systems to future needs and trends.
- Participates in the creation or modification of cyber security
policies, procedures, and awareness.
- Provides recommendations and resolves integration and testing
issues to ensure optimal and preventative cyber security.
- Assist in the development of organizational security policies
and standards in addition to the implementation and/or management
of security solutions.
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the
standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by
demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence
by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests,
resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and
behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific
assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for
own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts
constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the
accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive
and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in
direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job
responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION: Performs systems administration
functions for designated information systems/technologies.
- ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING: Uses decision making processes
and tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various
audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Ability to identify, analyze and effectively
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Leads project teams and implements project
plans in accordance with established goals and measures.
- PROTECT AND DEFEND: Ensures the security of the organization's
information systems by identifying, analyzing, and mitigating cyber
security risks and threats to the organization.
- Information Technology Certification
Education equivalent experience:
- in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective
communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work
with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful
environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant
Any one of the following certifications: Any GIAC certification,
CCNP Security, or CCNA Security. Any certification from ISC2,
ISACA, EC-Council or Security +. Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT),
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or Certified Information Systems
Security Professional (CISSP). CompTIA+ Network or Security
- Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 60.00%
- Climbing ; ; ; 60.00%
- Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 60.00%
- Kneeling ; ; ; 60.00%
- Lifting/Carrying Patients 35 Pounds or Greater ; ; ;
- Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 25.01 lbs - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ;
- Lifting or Carrying > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
- Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
- Pushing or Pulling 26 - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 60.00%
- Pushing or Pulling > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 20.00%
- Reaching ; ; ; 60.00%
- Repetitive Movement Foot/Leg ; ; ; 20.00%
- Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 20.00%
- Sitting ; ; ; 60.00%
- Squatting ; ; ; 60.00%
- Standing ; ; ; 60.00%
- Walking ; ; ; 60.00%
- Audible Speech ; ; ; 80.00%
- Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 80.00%
- Depth Perception ; ; ; 60.00%
- Distinguish Color ; ; ; 60.00%
- Seeing - Far ; ; ; 40.00%
- Seeing - Near ; ; ; 60.00%
- Bio hazardous Waste ; ; ; 20.00%
- Biological Hazards - Respiratory ; ; ; 20.00%
- Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion ; ; ; 20.00%
- Blood and/or Bodily Fluids ; ; ; 20.00%
- Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens ; ; ; 20.00%
- Dust ; ; ; 60.00%
- Gas/Vapors/Fumes ; ; ; 20.00%
- Hazardous Chemicals ; ; ; 20.00%
- Computer Monitor ; ; ; 60.00%
- Fire Risk ; ; ; 20.00%
- Hazardous Noise ; ; ; 20.00%
- Moving Mechanical Parts ; ; ; 40.00%
- Needles/Sharp Objects ; ; ; 40.00%
- Potential Electric Shock ; ; ; 40.00%
- Potential for Physical Assault ; ; ; 20.00%
- Radiation ; ; ; 20.00%
- Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 40.00%
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it
be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification.
Keywords: Memorial Healthcare System, Hollywood , Cyber Security Analyst, Full Time, 8a-5:30p, DIO Miramar FL: Information Technology Admin, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!