HVAC Skilled Serviceman UNION
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- POSITION WILL COVER BROWARD; PALM BEACH AND INDIAN COUNTY*
What you will do
We are looking for a skilled HVAC systems serviceman who have
worked in light commercial and/or heavy commercial markets to join
our team to work the most advanced heavy commercial and industrial
cutting edge equipment.
How will you do it
- We provide factory certification through our Service Technical
Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and
advancement, increased incentive opportunity for executed
pull-through work, top of the line technology, equipment and
uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety.
- We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job
at the highest standard.
- Servicemen must have practical working experience in
residential, light commercial or commercial mechanical
- May be required to satisfactorily pass an examination as to
identify special skills.
- Scope of work shall be limited to commercial HVACR
- Servicemen may partner with Journeymen in the repair of
centrifugal, steam turbines, and absorption machines, open-drive
screw chillers and ammonia systems.
- Perform maintenance, repair and replacement services on
commercial heating and cooling systems.
What we look for
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years Commercial and/or industrial, mechanical
troubleshooting experience in the HVAC industry.
- Ability to commit to a 30-Hour OSHA Certification which is to
be done after hours and weekends is required upon hire.
- EPA Refrigerant Certification required.
- Computer savvy with good verbal and written communication
- Five (5) years of Commercial and or industrial work experience
in the HVAC industry.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Hollywood , HVAC Skilled Serviceman UNION, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!