Medical Technologist (9285)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
InGenesis currently has a Direct Hire opportunity for a Medical
Technologist to work with our client located in Miramar, FL. This
is an opportunity to work for a world leader in the industry and in
a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge.
Apply today and we'll reach out to answer any questions you may
- Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures.
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing
samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
- Review and release test results.
- Adhere to quality control policies.
- Document all QA activities, instrument calibrations, and all
- Identify issues that may adversely affect test performance or
- Document all corrective actions when test systems deviate from
- Report stats or critical results to clients.
- Answer questions from customers or other lab personnel, if
- Maintain complete records of all testing performed
- Maintain general appearance of department.
- Ensure reagents/test kits have received dates, expiration
dates, and opened dates as needed.
- Attend monthly trainings/meetings.
- Participate in government or regulatory agency inspections, if
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Laboratory Science or Medical Technology,
BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, OR (preferred) BS in Medical
- (Required With BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology) 1+ year of
experience in highly complex testing.
- (Preferred With Other Education) 1+ year of experience in
highly complex testing.
- Strong customer service skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that
preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not
happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are
motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior
service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages
thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science,
technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions
company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300
clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing
firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare
staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special
need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting
our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
Keywords: InGenesis, Hollywood , Medical Technologist (9285), Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!