Director, CRM and Lifecycle Marketing (Open to Remote - Work from Home)
Company: MDLIVE Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MDLIVE, an Evernorth Company, offers convenient, affordable, and
contagion-free virtual healthcare services to more than 50 million
members nationwide. Our network of board-certified physicians,
dermatologists, psychiatrists, and therapists are specially trained
in virtual care and are committed to providing the highest quality
treatment and the best possible patient experience.
We leverage disruptive technology and artificial intelligence to
simplify and streamline the healthcare experience, connecting
providers and patients whenever and wherever it is most convenient,
often within just minutes. To learn more about our expanding
services, partnerships with major health plans, hospital systems
and employers, download our app, or text "Sophie" to MDLIVE
(635483) to register and experience our product firsthand.
We are currently seeking a Director, CRM and Lifecycle to join
our growing team in Chicago, IL or Miramar, FL. Due to the
unprecedented situation of COVID-19, MDLIVE has decided to protect
our current and future employees by managing our business remotely.
This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and each role
This individual will have the opportunity to lead exciting
marketing campaigns to better increase the utilization of our
services, run and optimize our email and direct mail programs, all
while managing and building a team of marketing professionals. If
you have passion for insights-led decision making and analytical
approaches to marketing improvement, apply now and become a part of
the growing MDLIVE team!
What you'll do?
This position sits within the marketing team using owned
marketing channels to improve engagement & retention of MDLIVE's 60
million members. You will design, implement, test, launch and track
marketing campaigns to drive enrollment and increase member
engagement. You will also collaborate with other team members on
strategy and you will be responsible for partnering with technology
teams to improve our CRM personalization and automation
capabilities. You will also:
- Act as a strategic leader at building and developing automation
strategies that drive member acquisition and growth.
- Lead enhancements of MDLIVE's campaign management technology
and data systems in partnership with technology teams to enable
- Design and build owned channel marketing campaigns for key
target audiences, including ongoing enhancement of personalization
- Execute, measure and optimize B2C email and direct mail
programs to maximize customer engagement & revenue generation
- Develop always-on optimization plans including A/B testing,
long-term customer value assessment, and targeting
- Improve our lifecycle and triggered communications to increase
brand awareness and retention.
- Manage direct mail agency to deliver high-impact direct mail
campaigns with consistent measurement and optimization loops
- Organize campaign reporting and summarize results, insights,
and action steps for executive audience
- Deeply understand MDLIVE's customers, what motivates them and
their barriers to entry to inform messaging strategy
- Participate in quarterly ideation sessions with Content Manager
to plan new email content that will lead to additional opens,
clicks, and conversions
- Stay up to date on email and direct mail best practices, apply
best practices to engage MDLIVE's target customer
What skills and experience do you bring?
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or related field
such as Management Information Systems, Statistics, or Digital
- 6+ years working with CRM or marketing automation, preferably
using Marketo, Salesforce, or other similar CRM application
- 4+ years of technical experience building marketing campaigns,
including email and direct mail
- 2+ years of experience managing a team and giving strategic
direction to campaign executors
- Strong understanding of CRM systems and using data and
automation to improve marketing campaigns
- Track record of successful team leadership with experience
organizing and completing detailed projects accurately, and ability
to deliver on deadlines and within defined budgets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization,
including executive and C-level
- Experience with a range of email campaign software, including
- Must be adaptable and enjoy working on many projects with many
people at the same time
- Experience and understanding of API connections for system
interoperability is a plus
Benefits and Perks of Joining MDLIVE:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical (including FSA & HSA), dental, vision, and life
- Free, unlimited access to MDLIVE's virtual healthcare
- 401k program with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility benefits
- Kazoo (peer-to-peer rewards & recognition platform)
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Casual dress code
- Company-sponsored events and meals when we return to the
What makes a successful MDLIVER?
- Thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, find
peace in chaos, take initiative, and absorb information
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrate humility
- Be trustworthy by doing what you say you will do
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile
and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun!
Interested? Let's talk. Submit your application today and come
join us in our journey to disrupt healthcare!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our human code is simple.
Think Big. AtMDLIVE, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in disrupting healthcare. We believe we can revolutionize
our industry if our workforce is as diverse as our users. We are
looking for people who bring diversity of thought, experience,
background, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, country of origin and disability.
Keywords: MDLIVE Inc, Hollywood , Director, CRM and Lifecycle Marketing (Open to Remote - Work from Home), Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!