Manager, Software Engineering (Supply Chain Tech) - #7571
Company: Fanatics Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and
changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and
jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and
selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates
more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce
business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA,
NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), and more than 200 collegiate and
professional team properties, which include several of the biggest
global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea).
Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely
merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in
stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events. At
Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to
ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and
support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster
innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity,
equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools
and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and
what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
About the Team
Fanatics is first and foremost a technology company. We are
powered by cutting-edge tech created by our small agile teams using
the latest tools and technologies under our highly analytical,
forward thinking, and open-minded leadership. As the global leader
in licensed sports merchandise, we challenge ourselves by improving
our new fully responsive NodeJS cloud commerce platform,
Elasticsearch engine, and deep data science capabilities while
building the best-in-class retail manufacturing and supply chain
technologies. Our tech teams work together to revolutionize data
science and engineering initiatives, provide highly scalable
real-time and streaming platforms, and create secure e-commerce and
in-stadium fan experience products. Our own e-commerce platform
transacts in over 190 countries, 17 languages, and 14 currencies.
Our motto is "#GSD"-get stuff done-and we do just that. If you want
to be at the nexus of sports, commerce, and technology, come be a
part of our industry-leading team here at Fanatics Tech.
This role will lead a software engineering team responsible for
technology that supports Manufacturing and Fulfillment operations
at the Fanatics facility in Miramar, FL. This is a hands-on manager
position. Individual will be execution and results focused with
emphasis on quality, software development and management, and
ability to work collaboratively with other teams.
- Working with internal tech teams and vendors to implement and
refine system design based on business requirements.
- Implement and customize integrations between Fanatics systems
- Design and Configure Shopfloor/WMS system to meet business
- Drive requirements, design, build, test, deploy, and
maintenance for systems that run Supply Chain & Fulfillment
- On-call support
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture, Product Management, and
Business Stakeholders to implement technology solutions
- Drive Root Cause Analysis, recommend and oversee implementation
of corrections for any outages or issues
- Assure proper archiving of any custom programming source
- Issue, Change, and Risk Management
- Manage customization of reports as required by business.
- Specify and assure implementation of ad-hoc reports as required
by business using Infor/Cognos.
- Assist in planning and implementation of all system upgrades
- Oversight of work product delivered by direct report(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Engineering/Technology preferred.
Master's degree is a plus.
- Understanding of Supply Chain and Fulfillment processes
preferably in Ecommerce/Consumer Goods/Retail environment.
- Experience implementing best-of-breed Shopfloor and WMS like
Infor CloudSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Manhattan Associates
WMOS will be a big plus.
- 7+ years of experience in Technology. 2+ years leading Supply
Chain Technology team in complex D2C environments.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in programming languages and
- 3+ years of experience implementing high availability systems.
Knowledge of Monitoring/Alerting tools like New Relic will be a
- 3+ years of experience working with RDBMS like Oracle, SQL
Server. Familiarity with process and data modeling.
- Understanding of performance aspects in Application Design and
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a high
degree of professionalism in working collaboratively at all levels
inside/outside the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work (for both individual
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented,
unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow.
The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall
victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants.
Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an
@fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security,
where possible, apply through our company website at
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with
your application, we collect information that identifies,
reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information").
The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your
name, government issued identification number(s), email address,
mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact
information, employment history, educational history, criminal
record, and demographic information. We collect and use those
categories of Personal Information about you for human resources
and other business management purposes, including identifying and
evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or
future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting
and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by
law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable
legal requirements and Company policies.
Keywords: Fanatics Inc, Hollywood , Manager, Software Engineering (Supply Chain Tech) - #7571, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!