Company: Generali Global Assistance
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Treasury Specialist reports to Head of Treasury, and His/her
main responsibilities are to manage Treasury operations and assist
in different task related with treasury & financial processes. The
Treasury Specialist must have full knowledge of all
responsibilities mentioned below; however, their supervisor will
assign specific tasks.
Principal Duties and
- Manage daily cash position and process every activity related
with Collection & Payment (ACH & wire transfer payments,
- Manage accounting and P&L data in SAP, including bank
- Assist with Investment and short term liquidity management,
- Assist with documentation required for GGA NA treasury
operations and bank account (opening, maintenance, treasury service
- Assist with credit card processing providers and overall
merchant accounts management
- Ensure GGA NA is compliant with internal controls and specific
- Ensures all data processing and deadlines are met.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as outlined in the
Employee Handbook and client specific protocols.
- Actively supports client management with communicative support
to clients on financial issues.
- Support all work in HIPAA compliant manner.
- Supports all Departments with finance related tasks.
- Supports other team member in the Finance Department.
- Any other tasks as requested by Head of Treasury, GGA NA and/or
/ Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in Treasury
- Knowledge of Treasury systems and financial cycle
- Knowledge of Financial Consolidation & Accounting
- Excellent computer skills, including Advance knowledge MS
Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact positively with
clients and professional staff
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able
to present GMMI in a knowledgeable and professional manner
Physical Working Environment:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting
While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to stand; walk; sit for long periods of time;
use of hands to grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms;
finger dexterity; talk; hear. The employee is occasionally required
to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so
GMMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Generali Global Assistance, Hollywood , Treasury Specialist, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!