Residential Construction Project Manager
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Jacobs is looking for a motivated Construction Manager to join
our team in South Florida to manage a variety of multi-scale
residential and commercial building projects. We are looking for a
leader who will ensure client satisfaction and help to position our
team for success.
A key success factor will be the ability to successfully interact
with multi-discipline project teams and personnel, developing, and
maintaining consistent relationships at all project/program levels.
You should be a self-motivated professional with at least 10 years
of progressive construction management experience.
As a Jacobs Construction Manager, you can expect to:
- Manage staff providing design services during construction,
construction inspection, testing and quality assurance
- Serve as the technical representative, providing leadership and
direction through the duration of construction, including quality
oversight of contractors QA/QC program, developing punch list,
substantial completion checklists, tracking and scheduling of
acceptance inspection and commissioning, project close-out and
turnover of projects to clients.
- Perform additional responsibilities as primary client contact
for all project-field activities, lead progress meetings, provide
weekly status to client and program managers.
- Review and provide recommendations on monthly payment
applications, change order review and negotiations.
- Implement schedule, cost, quality communication, and
decision-making information tools and processes across the
- Support projects by establishing a safety culture and engage
with ongoing field operations to meet the needs of the delivery
- Support the program controls leadership team to establish
schedule control, cost control, change management, risk management,
and reporting tools.
- Actively manage and report on the status of the construction
schedule, quality, and budget.
- Work to foster a cooperative partnership between client,
contractors, and all stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of
project issues and the overall success of the project.
- Bachelors or 4 Year Degree in Construction Engineering, Civil
Engineering, or Construction Management.
- 10 years of progressively challenging experience on major
construction projects performing Construction Management.
- Experience on multi-scale residential and commercial building
Ideally, here's what you'll have:
- Ability to respond proactively in a high-paced environment and
willingness to adjust and respond effectively to changes
- Florida PE or CCM (not mandatory)
At Jacobs, were partnering across the globe to create the best
project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and
support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID)
teammates. By joining Jacobs, youll commit to supporting and
engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or
medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or
breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical
disability, genetic information, military or veteran status,
citizenship, low-income status or any other status or
characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your
rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group, Hollywood , Residential Construction Project Manager, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!