Company: AutoNation, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AutoNation Collision Center Pembroke Pines
The Collision Repair Estimator is responsible for providing
customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this
information to the Collision Technician so that the unit can be
repaired in a timely fashion.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors,
Technicians, Parts Associates, Collision Managers and other store
Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Prepare all damage reports in an accurate and efficient
- Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of
- Negotiate an agreed price on every job prior to processing the
- Review all final bills and supplemental billings prior to
delivery of the vehicle
- Review the completed vehicle to check quality and
- Greet each customer in the process of getting a vehicle
- Make every effort to satisfy the customer's needs in regards to
their automotive repair
- Assertively inform the customer that we feel we are the best
choice for them to have their car repaired
- Make every effort to make a customer or potential customer feel
comfortable and welcome during the sales and estimate process or
whenever visiting the shop
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body
parts and bodies of vehicles
- Must have a valid driver's license
- I-CAR Certification (preferred)
- ASE certification (preferred)
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free
As Americas largest and most recognized automotive retailer,
AutoNation is transforming the automotive industry through its bold
leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. We are
committed to hiring driven, diverse Associates and supporting them
in growing their career within AutoNation. We offer paid training,
competitive pay & benefits and a culture that believes in investing
in our Associates professional futures. With over 315 locations
from coast to coast, AutoNation has an opportunity for you. Weve
sold over 13 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to
reach this milestone. Our success is driven by our commitment to
delivering a peerless Customer experience through customer-focused
sales and service processes. We believe deeply in giving back, and
every car we sell helps to raise cancer research and treatment
awareness with a Pink Plate. We have proudly raised over $25
million dollars to drive out cancer, create awareness, and support
Join us as we pave the way to moving our company, our communities
and our industry forward. Apply today at a location near you or
wherever you dream the road will take you.
Keywords: AutoNation, Inc., Hollywood , Collision Estimator, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!