Company: MDLIVE Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
MDLIVE offers convenient, affordable, and contagion-free virtual
healthcare services to more than 50 million members nationwide. Our
network of board-certified physicians, dermatologists,
psychiatrists, and therapists are specially trained in virtual care
and are committed to providing the highest quality treatment and
the best possible patient experience.
We leverage disruptive technology and artificial intelligence to
simplify and streamline the healthcare experience, connecting
providers and patients whenever and wherever it is most convenient,
often within just minutes. To learn more about our expanding
services, partnerships with major health plans, hospital systems
and employers, download our app, or text "Sophie" to MDLIVE
(635483) to register and experience our product firsthand.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to join our growing
team! Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, MDLIVE has
decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our
business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding,
and each role day-to-day.
Our Product Managers help us bring ingenuity, simplicity, and
humanity to healthcare. They collaborate with teams of designers,
engineers, data scientists and other product managers to help
define products and develop, launch, and enhance services that
drive our business forward.
What you'll do?
This team member will build strong working relationships with
data engineers, data scientists, operations, product managers, and
account managers to build product strategy. You will work with our
engineering, design, and clinical teams to clearly lay out the
product requirements. Use customer feedback, market trends,
business initiatives, and customer insights to define priorities
and timelines. Conduct hands-on troubleshooting and ensure timely
resolution of issues for our customers. Solicit ideas and feedback,
gather requirements, write product specs and workflows, and
coordinate cross-functionally. You will also:
- Gather customer and user requirements from each of our core
- Define the business strategy for turning first time users into
loyal repeat customers
- Develop a roadmap that engages our current customers and
expands our market
- Design and drive requirements for our cross functional
engineering, data, & design teams, managing an agile backlog and
lean UX process
- Drive on time delivery of features and coordinate any
associated launch activities
- Evaluate the success of your features through rigorous user
testing and analytics
- Present successes and failures to senior management,
identifying product opportunities and areas for improvement
What skills and experience do you bring?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in an Product Management
- At least 3 years' experience with agile project management
tools such as Jira & Confluence.
- At least 3 years' experience working in an agile environment,
preferably with teams executing scrum methodology in a
- 3+ years of experience in a business analyst role.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting.
- 3+ years of experience in new digital product
- Crave the chance to build a product that is life changing for
millions of Americans.
Are a seasoned (>3 years' experience) product manager, who is
comfortable with agile development practices and lean design.
- Can nail the basics: write exceptional user stories, sketch a
wireframe, produce a roadmap, drive a release schedule, and keep
yourself and everyone around you focused and organized.
- Have experience engaging products, or a have researched this
space so extensively you can talk about repeat engagement like you
- Realize that success as a PM is all about relationships. You
operate like a mini CEO with a relentless focus on the big picture,
while leading your team with the optimism, grace, and practicality
of a seasoned diplomat.
- Are entrepreneurial. We're a startup. You need to be a
self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and defining your
own direction. And in a pinch, you are able to work outside of your
domain: helping sales make a pitch for a new feature you've
designed, research public API's for your tech team, or writing your
own copy for a new page.
- Are more collaborative than competitive. We succeed when our
team works together.
- Know how to say no nicely. You understand that focus is as much
about what you're doing as what you're not doing. When new ideas
come to the forefront, you know how to channel your team's
enthusiasm constructively, while deferring distractions
- Have a passion for data and learning. You read all of the
latest research about design, and the latest news about technology.
You measure the impact of your products by conversions, not
compliments. Moreover, you're constantly trying new products &
tools looking for inspiration.
Benefits and Perks of Joining MDLIVE:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical (including FSA & HSA), dental, vision, and life
- Free, unlimited access to MDLIVE's virtual healthcare
- 401k program with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility benefits
- Kazoo (peer-to-peer rewards & recognition platform)
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Casual dress code
- Company-sponsored events and meals when we return to the
What makes a successful MDLIVER?
- Thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, find
peace in chaos, take initiative, and absorb information
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrate humility
- Be trustworthy by doing what you say you will do
Most importantly, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, agile
and fast-paced team that also knows how to have fun!
Interested? Let's talk. Submit your application today and come
join us in our journey to disrupt healthcare!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our human code is simple.
Think Big. AtMDLIVE, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in disrupting healthcare. We believe we can revolutionize
our industry if our workforce is as diverse as our users. We are
looking for people who bring diversity of thought, experience,
background, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, country of origin and disability.
Keywords: MDLIVE Inc, Hollywood , Product Manager, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!