Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your
technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your
customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient
environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World's Most Admired
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which
every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's
success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct
their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and
honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We
recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in
our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external
Check out this video of Siemens Smart Infrastructure!
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Multi-disciplinary strategic role that manages large, enterprise
level (national) customer relationships, and is responsible for
maximizing profitability, growth, and account penetration. Defines,
drives and executes effective account development strategies to
differentiate the Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) portfolio of
products and services. Cultivates a network of Siemens sponsors and
supporters at multiple levels within each account. Exceeds goals by
providing high-quality, professional, committed service and an
outstanding client experience.
This position can be based in any major US city.
- Sets the direction, tone and client-specific plan for achieving
agreed upon service levels and meeting expectations for delivering
measurable results. Positions the strategic value of Siemens to key
decision makers throughout the account.
- Understands all aspects of client's business including industry
drivers, business objectives and operational issues and connects
strategic SI solutions.
- Demonstrates an unrelenting focus on clients' success, creates
partnerships rooted in quality and value. Takes action to enhance
client experiences, build long term client relationships.
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking and business/financial
acumen when interacting with customers.
- Strives to add customer-specific value through improving
business processes by viewing situations from the customer's
- Provides competitive response to customer requirements. Plans,
leads and implements sales plan to achieve revenue growth from new
and existing accounts.
- Effectively manages the buying/selling process by involving a
network of key players to solve customer operational issues in a
cost effective manner in order to help them achieve their business
- Acts as liaison between the client and all internal Siemens
resources. Attains commitments of resources required to keep client
programs on track, follows up to ensure commitments are kept.
- Regularly assesses opportunities for further market penetration
by performing analysis of strategic business segments, evaluating
opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets,
channels or customer groups.
- Provides accurate and timely view of key performance indicators
including account penetration, sales performance and the health of
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS Degree in Business or related field
- 7+ years of demonstrated sales/account management
- Must be well-organized and analytical with strong problem
solving skills. Strategic thinker with good attention to detail and
able to work in a fast-paced environment where time management and
the ability to prioritize are essential.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Including
strong negotiation, persuasion, presentation and relationship
- Strong business acumen
- Successful with consultative selling, account planning, and
- Experience with large account development and selling at
- Team oriented, but comfortable working independently
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving
- Ability to work in a large, matrixed organization.
- 30-40% travel
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment
in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for
employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional
notices about their personal information. To learn more, click