Virtual Inbound Sales (BILINGUAL) Call Center Representative - Miramar, FL
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and
services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative
sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must
be customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively
and display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straight
forward tasks using established procedures. Dedicated inside sales
role handling calls from customers wanting to set up new service,
transferring service from one address to another, and/or adding a
new product to their existing service. Inbound Sales
Representatives are expected to sell as many lines of business or
ancillary products as possible on each call. Inbound Sales
Representatives are compensated based on a 30% commission component
in addition to their base salary. Commissions for Inbound Sales
Representatives, after completing their training period, are
uncapped - offering unlimited, performance-based earning
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new
and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing
questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing
solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to
the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Educates customers on the Company products, services and
experience leveraging job aids and support materials as
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a
unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a
warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and
acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active
listening, problem solving and responding appropriately.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly
- Articulates the Company's competitive advantage while
advocating for our products, services and packages.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales
group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data
entry applications to accurately and quickly capture required
information to complete a sale.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and
directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects
such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $13.25
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission):
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for
significant upside above targeted earnings for those who
overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Hollywood , Virtual Inbound Sales (BILINGUAL) Call Center Representative - Miramar, FL, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!