Company: Presidential Place
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Presidential Place is a part of the Solvere Living Family, as a
certified Great Place to Work employer for 3 years in a row, we are
excited to continue serving the Hollywood, FL market. We are
located just minutes from the beach and Hollywood's central
business district. If you enjoy a clean and friendly working
environment where the company values are about building
relationships through integrity, transparency, loyalty, and
entrepreneurship, we would love to talk with you! Apply today!
Solvere Living proudly offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity
- Group Purchasing and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is key
to all team members being valued, trusted and accepted. Our vision
"Inspiring people to realize their full potential" drives our
beliefs and the Declaration provides a common framework to value,
encourage and support team members.
Please see our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Declaration by
clicking on the link below:
Our Declaration for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are currently hiring excellent Concierge Associates! We
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holiday benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement benefits
The Concierge serves as an ambassador for the Community. He/she
executes receptionist and other responsibilities as defined in this
procedure to assist in the administration of the Community.
- Provides positive first impression to all who enter the
- Answers and screens all incoming telephone calls in a courteous
and professional manner, routing calls and taking messages as
- Greets all visitors in a friendly, courteous, and professional
- Screens and requires visitors to "sign in" at reception
- Notifies Residents of visitors.
- Instructs Resident's visitor according to Resident's
- Receives and processes incoming mail.
- Accepts all outgoing mail/packages.
- Types, copies, orders, and maintains inventory of office
supplies, performingother clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintains and updates Emergency Phone Number Log and keeps log
- Maintains and updates emergency contact information on each
Resident andkeeps information at front desk.
- Assists managers with various clerical responsibilities.
- Pages staff as necessary.
- Takes RSVPs for special functions, as necessary.
- Oversees sign-up for scheduled transportation.
- Hands out maintenance requests forms and passes them onto
- Performs other duties as necessary, to include light
Compliance and Safety:
- Follows all emergency procedures.
- Understands all safety policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all staff.
- Immediately advises Lifestyle Services Director, Resident Care
Director, and General Manager of any changes in physical and/or
mental health of Resident immediately.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills
and ability to relateto a variety of people and personalities.
- Requires considerable initiative and judgment.
- Must have word-processing and clerical skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and participate in holiday
- Physically able to bend and reach.
- Physically able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Required to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
- May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which
- May be required to work extended hours (up to 16 hours per
- May be exposed to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc.,
including HIV,AIDS, and Hepatitis B and C viruses.
- Could be subject to hostile and emotionally upset Residents due
- Background, criminal, and drug tests as required by HR policies
- May be asked to submit to random drug test during
- May have their picture taken and image used in social media or
- May be video recorded from devices installed by families in
Keywords: Presidential Place, Hollywood , Receptionist (Concierge), Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!