Health Center Manager
Company: Cano Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Manager, Health Center
Cano Health is a rapidly growing operator of healthcare centers
specializing in Senior Care and Primary Care for all ages. We are a
vibrant company culture founded on the pillars of family, wellness,
and service. Now operating in Florida, Texas, Nevada, and Puerto
Rico. As the organization continues to grow, it will be important
to retain the best of the company's entrepreneurial culture and
combine it with an awareness of the operational rigor needed in a
more distributed, complex healthcare environment. Be part of a
diverse team of talented professionals, united in their vision of
achievement and professional growth that makes Cano Health the
nation's leading health care services provider. At Cano Health we
are working to be the most patient-centric company in the
In CanoHealth, we are currently looking for a Health Center
Manager who is responsible for working with the Medical Director to
oversee the clinical and administrative aspects of the practice(s),
including practice profitability, revenue goals and other metrics.
This includes accountability for clinical quality of care, customer
satisfaction, staff satisfaction, productivity, revenue
enhancement, managed care performance, staff leadership and
assuring adequate access for patients.
- Directs the internal practice operations; creates benchmarks,
tracks and reports progress, researches process
improvements/efficiencies, recommends and implements changes.
- Works closely with the Medical Director, practice supervisors,
and the Regional Director, to ensure that associates are of the
appropriate number and mix of competencies, skill levels,
educational and experiential backgrounds, and other
- Works with staff supervisors, Medical Director and HR to
address personnel issues.
- Works respectfully and cooperatively with management, staff,
patients, and vendors; handling escalated patient and staff issues
- Attends Divisional Operating Team and Practice Manager
meetings, and others as required.
- Monitors monthly statistical reports and practice trends and
develops actions plans accordingly.
- Participate in new business development as appropriate for
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of the leadership
- Maintains complete knowledge of office services and in the use
of all relevant office equipment, computer, and manual
- Maintains strict patient and associate confidentiality in
compliance HIPAA guidelines.
- Serves as a role model, by demonstrating exceptional ability
and willingness to take on new and additional
- Embraces new ideas and respects cultural differences.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Prior leadership experience in a medical office environment or
other relevant professional experience; requires a minimum of 4
years in combination with meeting education requirements.
- Experience directly supervising non-exempt staff and leadership
team is required.
- Considerable knowledge of health care functions, including
clinical functions, medical billing and coding procedures,
reimbursement practices and quality improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of the legal and compliance aspects of health
information systems and best practices in medical office
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of one of the
nation's leading health care services provider
- High-end work environment
For more details, please visit www.canohealth.com
Keywords: Cano Health, Hollywood , Health Center Manager, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!