Company: Presidential Place
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Presidential Place is a part of the Solvere Living Family, as a
certified Great Place to Work employer for 3 years in a row, we are
excited to continue serving the Hollywood, FL market. We are
located just minutes from the beach and Hollywood's central
business district. If you enjoy a clean and friendly working
environment where the company values are about building
relationships through integrity, transparency, loyalty, and
entrepreneurship, we would love to talk with you! Apply today!
Solvere Living proudly offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity
- Group Purchasing and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is key
to all team members being valued, trusted and accepted. Our vision
"Inspiring people to realize their full potential" drives our
beliefs and the Declaration provides a common framework to value,
encourage and support team members.
Please see our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Declaration by
clicking on the link below:
Our Declaration for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are looking for an energetic and result driven Marketing
Director for Presidential Place in Hollywood, Florida.
About this Role:
The Marketing Director is responsible for direct sales, meeting
pre-lease goals and targets, achieving maximum occupancy and total
revenue potential of the Community by attracting qualified
prospects and converting those prospects into Residents.
Responsibilities include management of the department reporting as
well as the execution of the marketing plan.
- Responsible for Community outreach and education activities for
- Specific goals include but are not limited to:
- Two internal group presentations per month
- Two external group presentations per month
- Two targeted group mailings per month
- Ten meetings with potential new referrers per week
- One fax bomb per month to key referral sources
- Fifteen telephone calls per day
- Five referrals received per week
- Coordinates outreach meetings for other key staff including
General Manager,Residency Counselor, and Relocation
- Provides direct sales back-up for Community Residency
Counselor, answeringtelephone inquiries, scheduling visits,
conducting tours and closing sales as neededwhen Community
Residency Counselor is not available.
- Knows and consistently uses a customer-oriented selling
- Provides alternate weekend coverage.
- Participates with Residency Counselor and Relocation Specialist
on development ofeffective sales and marketing plans drawing on
information from analysis of thecompetitive environment.
- Updates key competitor evaluation and price surveys
- Compliance and Safety
- Follows all emergency procedures
- Understands all safety practices and procedures.
- Exhibits excellent customer service and public relations
- Is creative, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, flexible,
encouraging, and team-oriented.
- Displays patience, tact, enthusiasm and a cheerful
- Promotes the Community in a positive manner and effectively
communicatesSolutions Advisor Managed Community values to
Residents, families, visitors, andAssociates.
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills.
- Cheerful personality.
- Keen desire to serve seniors.
- Five years sales/marketing experience with a proven track
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Creative approach to goals and problems.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office and other
- Proven record of identifying and developing professional
- Physical Requirements
- Spends at least 30% of time on travel to referral sources in
- May spend as much as 30% of time on travel to referral sources
in market area.
- May be required to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
- May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which
- Subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions,
etc., including HIV,AIDS, and Hepatitis B and C viruses.
- Could be subject to hostile and emotionally upset Residents due
to mental status.
- Background, criminal, and drug tests may be required.
- May be asked to submit to random drug test during
- May have their picture taken and image used in social media or
- May be video recorded from devices installed by families in
Keywords: Presidential Place, Hollywood , Sales Director, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!