Manager, Vendor Diversity & Inclusion
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Manager, Vendor Diversity & Inclusion is responsible for
overseeing the SGWS vendor diversity program by increasing,
enhancing, and facilitating sourcing and procurement opportunities
for diverse partnerships. The Manager interacts with and
develops/maintains supportive, professional relationships with SGWS
employees and professional and community organizations to attract,
develop and sustain diverse vendors.
The Incumbent works collaboratively with all SGWS functional
areas procuring goods and/or services when designing and/or
implementing strategies related to supplier diversity, diversity
outreach, employee communications, special events, diversity
celebrations and other diversity initiatives. Provides leadership
to external professional and/or civic organizations to attract,
develop and retain diverse suppliers.
Core Job Requirements:
- Proven experience in developing and managing a successful
diversity and inclusion program.
- Develop and coordinate monthly supplier diversity reporting on
the utilization of diverse business enterprises.
- In conjunction with SGWS Business leaders, develop annual
vendor diversity spending targets.
- Superior presentation skills with the ability to exert
influence, inspire others, and articulate the mission, goals, and
activities of D&I with passion and enthusiasm.
- Strong initiative, drive for results, and self-assessment
skills, and ability to lead individuals and teams in setting and
achieving challenging goals
- Research, develop, recommend, and execute creative strategies
to foster the organization's diversity goals
- Review current practices and policies, assessing and analyzing
the extent to which they support or hinder the organization's
- Leverage data to drive manager accountability and increase
diverse talent mix within the organization
- Analyze and report on diversity data and research trends to
ensure that best in class and innovative solutions are continuously
integrated into inclusion programs and practices
- Serve as the subject matter expert within the organization and
work with each team as needed to assist with their D&I goals.
For example, work with the marketing team to create decks for our
event or work with the program's team to assist with any local
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Per Southern Glazer's Behavioral Competencies Matrix, possesses
the ability to demonstrate these competencies at a Manager's
- Business Savvy
- Leading Change
- Relaying Vision
- Orientation Excellence
- Talent Building
- Inspiring Others
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Strategic Thinking
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD)
Sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in
lieu of educational requirements
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in procurement/sourcing,
and/or supplier diversity required.
- Experience in vendor relationship management, contract
negotiation, contract administration
- Relevant industry experience
- Develop and implement the organization's diversity initiatives
and strategy to attract, hire, and maintain a diverse
- Responsible for leadership and management of all inclusion and
diversity programs and initiatives, diversity metrics, insights,
surveys, internal and external customer consultation, building
D&I capability both internally and within our programs as well
as the inclusion and diversity culture and communications for all
staff, managers, leadership team and board of directors.
- Maintain knowledge of diversity-related issues, legislation,
and best practices
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC, Hollywood , Manager, Vendor Diversity & Inclusion, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!