Sr. Manager, Ancillary Revenue
Company: AB Staffing Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Here at Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best
value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth!
Imagine being a Team Member in an organization introducing 100s
of new aircraft that will double our fleet while scaling the
organizations people, process, and technology infrastructure.
Investing in a Rock Star like you will not only make an immediate
impact on the business but help us continue building a bench of
future leadership. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly
while building key skills that drive long-term success.
Be part of our Transformation Journey!
- Team-driven:Your leaders will be right beside you to mentor,
share ideas, and collaborate. Peers and leaders are valuable
- The Sky is No Limit:Our constant growth means boundless career
opportunities. There is no limit to how fast and how far you can
grow within this organization.
- The Giving Spirit:We are committed to giving back to the
communities where we live and work.
- Competitive base salaries with robust health & welfare
- Agile career paths and accelerated career advancement
- Travel & flight benefits for you and your family
About this Job
The Sr. Manager Ancillary Revenue leads a team responsible for
the development of short- and long-term ancillary revenue
strategies. This role is responsible for developing competitive,
revenue optimizing strategies for Spirit Airlines ancillary
products across the entire network, including bags, seats, fees,
product bundles, etc. as well management of the ancillary revenue
forecast and ancillary revenue and pricing systems. In addition,
the senior manager will work with marketing teams to support new
ancillary product initiatives.
- Develops competitive ancillary revenue initiatives and programs
to maximize revenue and provide industry-leading product
- Analyzes demand and customer behavior related to ancillary
products and implements pricing strategies for unbundled products
such as bags, seats, etc.
- Reviews reports of market historical performance and advance
booking information to isolate areas of need and opportunity.
- Examines changes in market conditions such as new competition,
merchandising platforms, and selling dynamics to develop
appropriate responses to ancillary programs.
- Provides direction and oversight for tactical and strategic
pricing actions and monitors and reacts to competitive pricing
- Lead and drive accountability for high-level yield management
strategies and day-to-day decisions to maximize revenue during
periods of peak demand.
- Drives business processes and revenue improvements by creating
procedures for measurement, upkeep, and revision of priced
- Builds a culture of strategic and operational excellence to
outperform competitors and deliver the revenue plan.
- Provides an analytical approach in problem solving and data
driven decision support; efficiently pulls and analyzes large data
sets in order to make fact-based decisions to drive revenue.
- Tracks ancillary performance and reports revenue trends to
senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Coordinates cross-department planning and execution for
new/revised ancillary revenue fees, product pricing and policies
with key stakeholders (e.g. Revenue Management, Marketing, Network
Planning, IT, Airports, Inflight, etc.).
- Coordinates with the eCommerce team to continually improve the
customer experience in shopping/purchasing for ancillary products
on the spirit.com website.
- Monitors competitor internet sites for new competitive
- Gains and leverages understanding of airline distribution,
including GDS, OTA, NDC, etc. and provides support as needed.
- Performs ad hoc projects and reporting as required.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate
(e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field
such as economics, mathematics, statistics, finance, or engineering
- 1-3 years experience in the airline or tourism industry
- 3-5 years experience in financial planning, budgeting, and PNL
- Microsoft Office: A high proficiency with Excel and working
knowledge of all of MS Office is necessary to perform daily
- Budgeting & Planning: The ability to accurately forecast
revenue and costs.
- Analytical: Gathers and uses relevant data to measure
effectiveness, identify status, patterns, issues, trends and root
causes. Uses data to develop solutions.
- Shares data-based insights powerfully and simply to create
shared understanding and commitment to action/solution.
- Strong understanding of airline Economics and Revenue
- Communication Acumen: Strong abilities in written and verbal
communications, crafting messaging and expressing intent powerfully
and simply. An acute attention to detail to ensure accuracy and
compliance in relation to fulfillment and marketing materials.
- Leader: Ability to motivate team members to accomplish common
goals. Ability to coach employees for personal and professional
- Process Orientation: Into the details with a drive for
perfection in design and execution. Enthusiastic about managing and
measuring process. Highly organized and disciplined. Can manage
- Rigorous Execution: Builds and executes effective standard
processes and metrics to track both process and results. Strong
attention to detail, time/project management and organization
skills. Can balance multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Measures and Improves: Uses process and results metrics to
identify strengths and weaknesses and acts with extraordinary speed
to improve. Creates transparency of performance, insight and action
to all stakeholders.
- Team Player: Seeks to deeply understand needs (not just wants)
and partners effectively with all levels of Spirit team members.
Listens, communicates and influences effectively to create seamless
- Trustworthy: Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality,
ethics and discretion. Is direct and open, builds and sustains
relationships with all stakeholders.
- Customer-Focused: Understands customer needs and meets them
without adding costs and complexity. Helps customers adapt standard
processes to achieve outcomes. Demonstrated success in building and
maintaining relationships at all levels, collaborating with others
across business, function, geographical boundaries and with third
- Domestic & International travel approximately 25% of time.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to
complete a required assessment to be considered for this position.
This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be
sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not
receive it. *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our
team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance,
401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to
maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and promote
professional and career development for our Team Members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit,
competence and qualifications without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected
by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: AB Staffing Solutions, Hollywood , Sr. Manager, Ancillary Revenue, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!