Preschool Assistant Teacher
Company: Primrose School
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As Support Teacher at Primrose School of Cooper City located at
8447 Sheridan Street, Cooper City, Florida 33024 you will help
young minds explore, discover and understand the world around
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Teachers
to aid and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote
the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each
child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach
to teaching and learning.
Primrose School of Cooper City is an accredited private
preschool that provides a premier educational childcare experience.
We offer year-round programs for children from infant through
elementary-aged school age.
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Cooper
City and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Cooper City
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated
franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at
each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit
programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and
its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and
position titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, Hollywood , Preschool Assistant Teacher, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!