Sr. Sales Executive, Automation Solutions ~ Miami
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a
dynamic Senior Sales Executive to manage and grow our Miami, FL
business for our Building Automation Solutions group. The primary
responsibility of the Sales Executive is to grow, develop, and
manage contractor, consultant, owner, and developer
- Develops new and maintains existing business relationships with
Design Engineering and Contractor clients to position and create
business cases to utilize Siemens Building Technologies solutions
in their facilities and new construction projects. Typical
decision-makers contacted include C-suite, VP of Construction,
Consultant Principles, and Directors of Facilities.
- Maintains and expands relationships within existing assigned
client accounts as well as create new customer relationships.
Various vertical markets are targeted for this position including
but not limited to Healthcare, Higher Education, Laboratory,
Federal, K-12, State, and other Government Municipalities.
- Creates and implements strategic sales strategies to
successfully position Siemens to secure high value targeted
projects in a competitive environment.
- Effectively assists consultant engineers with Sequence of
Operations and Specification development for Building Automation
Systems, Smart Buildings, and IOT. Develops technical proposals,
estimates, and Sales presentations while working with operations,
finance, legal and other internal and external resources as needed
to obtain the sale.
- Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory
completion. Ensures a smooth sale to operations turnover and
monitors project execution. Assists in resolving installation,
collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
- Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast
reports and expense tracking. Consistently and accurately records
sales activities in the CRM.
- Actively participates in networking through professional
organizations including but not limited to ASHRAE, AEE or USGBC to
build a network of contacts to advance achievement of sales
- Actively participates in trainings, workshops, seminars and
sales department meetings. Ideal candidate desires to consistently
grow in professional knowledge and independently stays current on
market, business and product trends to deliver results to our
- When managing current vertical markets, develops and deploys
account management strategies and prepares annual technology
roadmaps for contractors, consultants, and prospective
- Team with other division partners when appropriate to bundle
solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities. Other
solutions typically bundled include but are not limited to Fire
Alarm Systems, Security Systems, and Low, Medium, and High Voltage
products. Drives and coordinates new business across all product
lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention by building
Trusted Advisor relationships with Contractors, Design Consultants
and targeted end users.
- Develops and builds long-term relationships with all assigned
contractors and consultants.
- Expand the value of assigned accounts for all Siemens Building
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although
a combination of education will also be considered
- At least 5+ years of HVAC Controls industry sales experience
preferred, although candidates with less than 5 years directly
related industry sales experience will also be considered if the
candidate has extensive operational experience and or a combination
of Sales and Controls experience or a Bachelor's Degree in
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Requires technical and financial expertise to effectively and
independently estimate and sell technical solutions and service
- Must have a "hunter" sales mentality
- Related professional certifications preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver's
License in good standing, and must meet eligibility requirements to
participate in the required Siemens Vehicle Plan
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the current or
future need for sponsorship
Why Siemens? We offer:
- A competitive base salary plus a generous, no cap limit,
- Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to
- All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
- Company vehicle reimbursement program (FAVR)
- Extensive sales and product training and career
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional
notices about their personal information. To learn more, click
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Hollywood , Sr. Sales Executive, Automation Solutions ~ Miami, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!