Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and
changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and
jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and
selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates
more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce
business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA,
NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), and more than 200 collegiate and
professional team properties, which include several of the biggest
global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea).
Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely
merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in
stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events. At
Fanatics, we're a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to
ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and
support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster
innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity,
equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools
and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and
what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
About the Team
Fanatics Authentic provides the world's largest selection of
licensed sports memorabilia and collectibles! Our division is
licensed by all the major professional sports leagues, player and
team associations, and universities that supply 100% genuine
product authentication to our fans. We offer once-in-a-lifetime
"Fanatics Exclusive Athlete" event experiences providing fans the
opportunity to interact with their favorite athletes at a
Meet-and-Greet, Watch Party, Suite Experience, or Chalk Talk/
Q&A session. Our Game-Used partnerships have given us the
ability to create the most exclusive products such as player and
team gear directly from the arena or field, playing surfaces, and
A Sales Operations Coordinator with Fanatics Authentic is an
opportunity to continue to help grow the Direct to Consumer
department and Business to Business department. You are a vital
part of ensuring that all DTC and B2B sales orders flow to product
delivery. Receive delegated tasks, order management requests, and
operate the order management system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involved with all aspects of the DTC/B2B order process.
- Receive direction, coaching, and assigned tasks from the Senior
Manager of Sales Operations and the Director of Sales
- Review the Optimus Order Entry process through the Solomon (SL)
system to send orders or order changes.
- Handle all incoming order escalations, expedite orders when
- Assist with payments of clients via credit card, PayPal, wire
transfers, or check payments.
- Work closely with brand managers to ensure all products have
sku numbers, and cost association.
- Make sure all custom orders are updated and entered
- Always look to improve your knowledge of the industry and learn
new skill sets.
- Communicate with local FC Leadership to obtain product images,
- Communicate with local FC Leadership to check on order status
or expedite an order.
- Keep active records of all Limited-Edition products, make sure
we don't oversell, and oversee the production.
- Review all open order reports daily, address all open orders
that need attention immediately.
- Contribute as a team, handle tasks that may not be assigned to
you to finish the day as a team.
- Available to work overtime when the business needs require
- Research logistic issues directly with FedEx or other
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Proficient accounting skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel,
- Superior communication skills on various levels. Must have
articulate speech, proper business writing skills, ability to
listen to client and quickly address any concerns.
- Work well under pressure. This industry is often driven by hot
market events which require extended work hours and weekend
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Usual office environment with frequent sitting, walking, and
standing, and occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching,
crawling, and balancing. Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger
coordination enabling the use of office machinery. Oral and
auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as
communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- May be expected to walk up to several miles a day at off-site
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented,
unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow.
The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall
victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants.
Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an
@fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security,
where possible, apply through our company website at
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with
your application, we collect information that identifies,
reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information").
The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your
name, government issued identification number(s), email address,
mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact
information, employment history, educational history, criminal
record, and demographic information. We collect and use those
categories of Personal Information about you for human resources
and other business management purposes, including identifying and
evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or
future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting
and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by
law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable
legal requirements and Company policies.