What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is
achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is
comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright
minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to
make it happen. Whether you're just starting out in your career or
a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for
those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their
full self to work every day where you can grow and make a
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a
team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You're ready to be
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don't just sell
technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you
the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record
your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home.
Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a
stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a
link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome
Director, Corporate Accounting and Reporting
Get Inspired by the Work You'll Do
Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
- Ensure continued compliance with SEC reporting and other
regulatory filing requirements, including 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy
and census bureau filings.
- Monitor major corporate events, including significant
contracts, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity offerings,
stock-based compensation and assess their accounting and reporting
- Research and evaluate new financial reporting initiatives and
- Direct adoption of new accounting requirements across business
units as appropriate.
- Benchmark with "best-in-class" reporting.
- Partner with Investor Relations in the preparation of analyst
presentations and press releases, ensuring they are consistent with
- Lead and participate in accounting and reporting systems
implementations, including automation efforts and other
improvements to the reporting process/efforts, to streamline
processes to increase efficiency.
Corporate oversight and financial analysis
- Update and strengthen company-wide accounting policies.
- Standardize critical accounting policies across businesses, as
- Plan and perform operational and balance sheet reviews of all
key business units and locations.
- Assist in the review of all key accounting transactions with
- Develop training/education on accounting related matters for
business unit accounting teams.
- Participate in SOX 404 efforts, including documentation of
processes and facilitating testing of controls, as necessary.
- Lead and assist in Special projects and ad-hoc management
Your passion is sparked by:
- CPA required (Active or Inactive)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Public company experience required
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP & SEC reporting requirements
- 15+ years of progressive accounting experience; 6+ years of
public accounting and 4+ years of public company experience in a
similar role required
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Experience designing and implementing new policies and
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
and ability to present to senior management; proficient in
technical accounting writing ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and open mindset, not afraid to roll up your
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to lead and mentor staff accountants
- Attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Ability to multi-task on competing and deadline sensitive
We have great Perks - Every Day is Casual Day Company Discounts
Community Involvement Opportunities Profit Sharing Medical, Dental
& Vision Insurance 401k FSA & HSA Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick
Days Employee Stock Purchase Plan Tuition Reimbursement Live Well
Work Well Program And More
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest
asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business.
Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting
accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities
throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you
require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process,
please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.