Discover your potential as an Account Executive in our Human
Resource Services, Retirement Services, Customer Success, or Health
and Benefits sales divisions selling primarily inside the Paychex
We are looking for those driven to be successful in a
fast-paced, consultative, business to business sales environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for expanding the breadth of
our services to our Paychex client base thru prospecting and
driving revenue to a monthly quota. You must exude our values of
integrity and accountability and work with a balance of teamwork
and entrepreneurial spirit.
In this role, you will
* Maximize your earning potential through salary plus uncapped
bonus compensation plan by executing daily sales activities which
lead to sales opportunity.
* Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
and onboarding Paychex clients to additional services.
* Partner with Channel, Major Markets, PEO peer sales
representatives to onboard Paychex clients with our additional HR
service offerings, the full value of Paychex.
* With your entrepreneurial drive and strong business acumen,
build your business through evaluation of our prospective clients'
human capital management needs.
* Hone your sales abilities thru our world-class Sales Training.
Develop your sales skills and maintain a comprehensive and
up-to-date understanding of the Paychex best-in-class product
offerings in weekly learning sessions to optimize sales
* "Be Paychex" with every interaction internally and
The role is a strong fit, if you have
* A Desire to Win.?You have a positive, resilient, relentless
attitude and a strong emotional intelligence which has led to your
* A Strong, Consistent Work Ethic.?Willing to go above and
beyond. Self-directed, adaptable and resourceful.
* Values which Align to Ours. Our Paychex values weave through
all we do here - from company strategy to daily decision
* An Ability to Leverage Technology. The ability to learn and
leverage all of our training, presentation and sales tools.
* Sales Experience. If you know HCM, our sales training program
will lead to production quickly. If not, we have one of the best
training programs in America (decades running) to give you a strong
foundation. Experience in a prospecting/cold calling role is
* Licensing may be required for some sales roles.
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social