Company: Memorial Healthcare System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assists the Department of Quality and Patient Safety and Legal
Department with a variety of support functions involving risk
management, performance improvement and infection control.
- Coordinates all medical staff peer review activities related to
variances of medical staff monitoring.
- Files documents and maintains confidential files.
- Composes, maintains, and distributes QI correspondence and
- May assist with investigation and resolution of patient/client
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the
standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by
demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence
by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests,
resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and
behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific
assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for
own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts
constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the
accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive
and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in
direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job
responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- ACCURACY: Completes work assignments within established quality
and/or quantity standards.
- ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING: Uses decision making processes
and tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various
audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Ability to identify, analyze and effectively
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive
judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be
able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate
Required Work Experience: No experience required.
When the City of Miramar was founded back in 1955, fewer than
200 people lived there. Today, it's home to 200,000 residents who
can call upon Memorial Hospital Miramar when they need outstanding
compassionate care. With 178 beds, Memorial Hospital Miramar
includes 162 acute-care beds, a 16-bed Level II NICU, and The
Family Birthplace, which has welcomed nearly 30,000 babies into the
world since the hospital opened in 2005.
Services also include:
- Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- Imaging Services
- Intensive Care
- Women's Services
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Pediatric Therapy
- [U18] Sports Medicine for athletes 18 and younger
- Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
Memorial Hospital Miramar has been named by Truven Health
Analytics and Modern Healthcare magazine as one of the nation's 100
Top Hospitals, and has won the Guardian of Excellence Award from
HCAHPS Press Ganey every year since 2008.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it
be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification.
Keywords: Memorial Healthcare System, Hollywood , Quality Manager, Other , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!