Discover your potential as a Sales Consultant in our Channel
We are looking for those driven to be successful in a
fast-paced, consultative, business to business sales environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for expanding our brand thru
prospecting and driving revenue to a monthly quota through key
partnerships. In order to be a strong and trusted advisor to our
clients and to our strategic partners, you must exude our values of
integrity and accountability and work with a balance of teamwork
and entrepreneurial spirit.
In this role, you will
* Hone your sales abilities thru our world-class Sales Training.
Develop your sales skills and maintain a comprehensive and
up-to-date understanding of the Paychex best-in-class product
offerings to optimize sales results.
* Maximize your earning potential through salary plus uncapped
bonus compensation plan by executing daily sales activities which
lead to sales opportunity.
* Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying,
and onboarding prospective Paychex clients.
* Network and leverage partnerships, engaging key referral
sources - to include Accountants, Banks, Paychex Clients, and/or
Strategic Partners - to educate and consult and to secure
* With your entrepreneurial drive, build your business through
evaluation of our prospective clients' human capital management
* "Be Paychex" with every interaction internally and
The role is a strong fit, if you have
* A Desire to Win.?You have a positive, resilient, relentless
attitude and a strong emotional intelligence which has led to your
* A Strong, Consistent Work Ethic.?Willing to go above and
beyond. Self-directed, adaptable and resourceful.
* Values which Align to Ours. Our Paychex values weave through
all we do here - from company strategy to daily decision
* An Ability to Leverage Technology. The ability to learn and
leverage all of our training, presentation and sales tools.
* Some Experience. We have one of the best sales training
programs in America (decades running) but some experience in a
prospecting/cold calling role lends to quick success in this
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social