Administrative Services Assistant
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description:Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following (other duties may be assigned):
- Provide service that meets the Service Standards defined by
Tropical Financial Credit Union as measured by the Internal Service
Survey; annual goals are established through the Performance
- Assists with the purchasing function for the Credit Union's
departments and branches.
- Interacts effectively with vendors from various external
- Works with Admin. Services Coordinator to process helpdesk
- Assists branches and departments with facilities issues as
required, including upkeep of appearance of buildings and grounds
- Assures that the collection, processing, and record-keeping of
mail is done in a timely manner.
- Acts as liaison with offsite records vendor submit all requests
for delivery/pickup of records and approves all entry forms
submitted for accuracy of the required information.
- Receives requests for the replenishment of blank cashier's
checks and maintains detailed records for all check supplies sent
to end-users, as well as monitors inventory and reorders when
- Assures that the kitchen facilities are maintained and supplies
are replenished/restocked at all times.
- Performs on-site branch maintenance visits, and delivers
emergency supplies when necessary.
- Assists in maintaining the internal card access entry
- Assists in maintaining the Instant Issue plastic card inventory
including distribution to branches.
- Monitors all cleaning crew schedules and verifies same with
- Verifies bulk mail counts with presort company to ensure
- Must be able to meet flexible schedule, including on-call
status when required.Additional Skills & Qualifications:To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions.
Applies courtesy and tact when communicating verbally with
co-workers, management, and members.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as add,
subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.Education
- 2-3 years experience in purchasing and inventory control.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels
- High School diploma or equivalent. About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Hollywood , Administrative Services Assistant, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!