DAM Operations Lead
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: August 30, 2020
DAM Operations Lead
Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining
the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative,
tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by
over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here,
you ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world s most
iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS
and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to
reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next
chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to
Who We Are
We re the World s largest tool company. We re industry visionaries.
We re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade
through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We
are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art smart factory
products and services provide greater quality to our customers &
greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique
in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but
that hasnu0027t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse,
global growth company.
Who You Are
You re a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big
ideas to life. You re creative and scrappy but can navigate a large
organization with ease. You re agile and adaptable but work with
precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences,
always. You also have:
* 4+ years expertise within DAM systems.
* Technical knowledge of system (development is not required).
* Excellent written and verbal skills, graphic design experience a
* Serve as a functional advisor and problem solver to stakeholders
to assist them in optimizing their use of the product suite.
* Perform monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
* Excellent presentation and organization skills.
* Ability to multitask and reprioritize in a dynamic
* Ability to work effectively in a team to meet deadlines.
* A Bachelor s Degree in Information Management, Computer Science,
Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Analytics or related fields
* Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing and manipulating
* Technical knowledge required; development skills not needed.
* Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous
* Exceptional spelling, grammar and attention to detail and
* Self-motivated and able to drive collaborative success with
* Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a dynamic
* Ability to train partners and users.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
* Accurately create and maintain item attributes in both the item
master as well as legacy systems
* Support efforts to onboard new customers, suppliers and
* Maintain documentation to support new items as well as item
* Responsible for institutionalization of associated processes to
ensure high level of service to Field Operations
* Troubleshoot system and item concerns and provide accurate issue
* Provide additional training and education for all functional
areas as needed
* Assist in testing of existing or new system functionality
* College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
* Must have a high level of integrity, and energy Must have the
ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal
and external customers and suppliers
* PC proficient in Windows based software programs (MS Office).
Solid familiarity with operational/logistical mid-range and
mainframe systems is desired
* Excellent verbal, written, presentation, people, and diplomacy
skills are required
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What You ll Do
As a DAM Operations Lead, you ll be part of our Global Customer
Experience (GCX) team located in Miramar, FL The ideal candidate is
accountable for maintaining and enhancing the DAM systems housing
SBD s global images, photos, graphics, logos, video and marketing
assets. On an on-going basis, this role will continuously expand
the system offering by introducing new functionality and
connectivity to supporting digital platforms based on business
Specifically, you ll:
* Conceive, plan, test, and iterate system solutions that deliver
the highest quality user experience for our digital platforms and
* Partners with IT to implement system enhancements to product data
values and collaboration with Asset Management Governance for their
accompanying data model.
* Partners with IT to manage 3rd party vendors executing asset
collection to ensure high quality, timely results are delivered to
SBD s requirements. Includes: requirements design, project
planning, quality assurance, troubleshooting and problem
* Translate global strategic DAM roadmap into actionable
project-based DAM system work and process refinement.
* Reduce complexity by defining global taxonomy and attribute
* On-board new DAM specialists, and internal and external DAM
Benefits & Perks
You ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan
that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program,
disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off,
including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition
reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker
tools and products and well as discount programs for many other
vendors and partners.
What You ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren t linear here. Being part of
our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and
develop your skills along multiple career paths.
* Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means
you ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning
resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where
you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges
* Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an
awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because
that s how the best work gets done. You ll find we like to have fun
* Purpose-Driven Company: You ll help us continue to make positive
changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as
in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and
sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the worldu0027s largest, fastest
growing and most dynamic companies.SBD, a Fortune 200 companyis a
world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic
security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth
platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Hollywood , DAM Operations Lead, Other , Miramar, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!