Executive Assistant / Paralegal
Company: Prime General LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Reports to: CEO
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant / Paralegal is responsible for
supporting the CEO to ensure efficient operation of the executive
office. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high-energy,
organized, able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast
pace environment and possess excellent Communication Skills. The
ideal candidate will also have knowledge in the Commercial Real
Estate field pertaining, but not limited to, Corporate and Loan
Documents. This individual will be required to be available during
regular business hours to provide support and assistance to the
Job Responsibilities: including but not limited to:
- Coordination of activities (operations and planning) and
ensuring timely flow of information to and from the executive
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature,
and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced
- Use template documents to complete corporate, organizational
and commercial documents.
- Prepare closing binders and post-closing work.
- Screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from
external and internal sources.
- Planning and orchestrating work to ensure CEO's priorities are
met, managing the business (keeping licenses active and in good
- Maintains a Project Management system that alerts to upcoming
deadlines on incoming requests or events.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, presentations and
coordinate the processing of all documentation related to the
- Manage CEO travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the
pre-planning of trips, including arranging appropriate travel and
- Act as the lead in tracking, monitoring and following the
progress of open action items.
- Act as liaison between CEO and management team.
- Issue all tasks and deadlines to team instructed by CEO and
confirm ETA of task completion.
- E-file pleadings and organize litigation files.
- Perform title searches, updates, recordings and
- Perform legal research (court records, real estate records,
- Abstract counties records for residential and commercial
properties in multiple counties.
- Abstract, examine and analyze deeds, easements, tax
assessments, mineral reservations and other applicable
- Verify ownership and encumbrances of real property.
- Ability to manage loan closing file.
- Prepare abstract leases.
- Ability to read surveys, plats, Deed of Trusts, estate records
and foreclosure proceedings.
- Perform loan closings as needed.
- Draft corporate, organizational and commercial
- Coordinate contract execution process.
- Confirm contract reporting is accurate and all required
information is correct.
- Cooperate with title agents for closing of real estate
Keywords: Prime General LLC, Hollywood , Executive Assistant / Paralegal, Legal , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...