Posted on: February 20, 2021
NV5 ("Company") is a leading provider of professional and
technical engineering and consulting solutions. Company is looking
for a dynamic Corporate Counsel to provide legal support in areas
of dispute resolution, drafting and reviewing agreements
(contracts, NDAs), researching regulatory issues, providing
oversite on licensing, and responding to subpoenas, and provide
overall legal for operational support.
The Corporate Counsel shall assist in assessing risk across a
variety of areas by assisting in disputes, litigation and insurance
issues and be involved in activities that help drive business
growth and improve the operations and risk management
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Provide legal support in areas of intellection property,
patents, dispute resolution, drafting and reviewing agreements
- Researching regulatory issues, providing oversite on licensing,
and responding to subpoenas, and provide overall legal for
Requirements and Skills:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Active membership, in good standing, of at least one state
- 5-10 years of experience of in-house or private
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Contact management AI
- Knowledge or background in professional services.
- Knowledge or background in the geospatial, engineering, design
for construction space.
- Knowledge or background in intellection property and patents
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and
professional development/advancement opportunities. NV5 provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: NV5, Hollywood , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!