Sr. Business Intelligence Developer -
Company: AutoNation Headquarters
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Must be at least 18 years old to be considered. Overview:
Position Summary: AutoNation is looking for a Sr. Business
Intelligence Developer to join our team! As an independent
contributor, you will develop and support Microsoft BI applications
and database solutions within the AutoNation enterprise. You will
be responsible to define technical requirements and gain an
understanding of the business to be effective at satisfying system
requests. Key responsibilities of this position include: Creating
and modifying stored procedures SSRS reports and SSIS packages.
Additionally, they will work with business owners to define,
design, and develop requirements given time and budget constraints.
This is an onsite position at our beautiful Headquarters in Fort
Lauderdale. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop SQL based application solutions and enhancements that
meet user requirements.
- Create, modify, and test SQL queries, stored procedures, and
SSIS packages for obtaining data from diverse source systems and
platforms and keep them in synch with hourly changes.
- Create new or modify existing SSRS/Power BI reports for
- Implement ETL and other data movement requirements Microsoft
SSIS and SQL.
- Follow development standards for enterprise data warehouses and
- Document the logical and physical components of operational
databases and their functionality during their work.
- Understand table indexing and query strategies, database
objects maintenance and performance issues.
- Analyze problems as assigned and provide solutions to address
- Assist in the roll-out of new SQL based applications, problem
fixes, and enhancements of software.
- Understand how assigned programs link with those of other
programs and the overall system schema.
- Create consistent and accurate technical and end-user
documentation of implemented applications, databases, and
- Follow Microsoft SQL and database best practices to improve the
operational reporting environment while focusing on resolving
problems raised by team members, stakeholders and end users.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision,
Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety
standards. Technical Expertise:
- Seven to ten years of development experience in various BI
tools and technologies including but not limited to Microsoft BI
- More than five years of development experience in Stored
Procedures, SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in designing, developing, and supporting Data
warehouses, data marts and Operational Data sources
- Experience in working with big datasets.
- Previous business analysis experience.
- Result oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Preferred
- Cube development and MDX development in Microsoft Analysis
- Prior experience in big projects or big IT organizations
- Experience in Query optimizations or performance tuning of
various MS BI objects
- Experience in .NET, C# development, MSMQ, SOAP and XML.
- Experience with Object Oriented designs, middle-ware
architectures, distributed computing solutions.
- Microsoft Certifications
- Exposure to cloud technologies like Azure, Snowflake, AWS etc.
Next Possible Position: Technical Lead AutoNation is an equal
opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Business
Intelligence developer, SSIS, SSRS, TSQL, SQL, SSAS, stored
procedures, data warehouses, data marts, operational data sources,
South Florida, Fort Lauderdale
Keywords: AutoNation Headquarters, Hollywood , Sr. Business Intelligence Developer -, IT / Software / Systems , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!