Payroll Compliance Manager
Company: Ascendo Resources
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a on-site Payroll Compliance Manager to
handle payroll for 200+employees.
- Collect and enter timesheet data and payroll information
- Prepare and process weekly paychecks
- Maintain accurate payroll records for audits
- Stays current in payroll and payroll tax laws and
- Maintains ongoing development of policies and programs and
bring in best practices to offer the most accurate, legally
compliant and efficient payroll processes.
- Respond to payroll inquiries and resolve any issues that may
- Lead and develop the payroll team and facilitate the weekly
- Preferred Experience: Knowledge of Infinium, ADP, Kronos or
related Payroll and Time and Attendance Systems
- 10+ years of experience with payroll and payroll tax in a
- 941 preparation and reconciliation, W2 ongoing review
- Full understanding of how payroll impacts the balance sheet,
and payroll account reconciliations
- Identify opportunities for improvement and takes the lead in
advocating payroll operational priorities.
- Manage a high degree of change in a fast paced, complex, and
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting and provide
analytics and key business metrics.
Please apply if you have the above qualifications. ** All resumes
will remain confidential. **
Keywords: Ascendo Resources, Hollywood , Payroll Compliance Manager, Human Resources , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!