Human Resources Assistant
Company: VITAS Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: January 6, 2022
- Provides information to applicants regarding application
process, employment policies, organization, and open
- Instructs applicants on completing employment applications,
reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional
information from applicants such as work experience, education,
training, skills, and references.
- Refers qualified applicants to interviewers or hiring
- Enters job opening and applicant information into computer
databases or files.
- Acknowledges applications and notifies applicants of job
- Arranges interview appointments between interviewers and
- Administers and scores tests given to applicants.
- Compiles and files data related to applicants and open
- Places orders for temporary workers with agencies.
- One to three years prior relevant experience in Human
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with
department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve
problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the
ability to navigate within an automated systems as well as a
variety of software packages such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
and Word. EDUCATION
- Associate degree in business administration or related field
from an accredited college or university or the international
equivalent preferred. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- EOE/AA M/F/D/VWhy VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer
VITAS Healthcare is the nation's leading provider of end of life
care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional
growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
Choose a Career with VITAS
We offer a variety of full-time, part-time and per-diem employment
opportunities. You can choose to work day or night shifts, weekdays
Employees earn competitive salaries and have the flexibility to
choose a benefits package suitable to their own needs and
Keywords: VITAS Healthcare Corporation, Hollywood , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!