Company: Icahn Automotive Group LLC
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryResponsible for achieving
expected sales goals across the service labor, parts, and fleet
business and providing superior customer service through in-store
execution of programs, initiatives and standards. The position is
directly responsible for maintaining adequate shop productivity.
The Store Manager will recruit, hire, develop, and provide
inspirational leadership and direction to the service selling and
back shop teams. An individual in this position will be expected to
perform additional related job responsibilities as needed and
assigned. This position has been designated as a safety-sensitive
- Maintain responsibility for the overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of direct and indirect reports in
compliance with policies, procedures, loss prevention, safety, and
environmental codes, and laws.
- Direct, instruct, and manage a team of associates, including
assigning, supervising, and appraising work; rewarding, motivating,
counseling and disciplining associates; addressing associate
complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for productivity, profitability, work environment,
relationships, visual presentation standards, and operational
compliance of the store; measured through various reporting tools,
associates observations and Area Director feedback.
- Train and coach service selling associates on "Customer Care
Process", Courtesy Vehicle Inspections (CVIs), and general
operation of store systems.
- Keep store staffing and talent at optimal levels to ensure
operating efficiency and top service levels. Source key shop
(technician) and selling positions regularly in order to have
talent readily available for increased staffing and customer needs.
Partners as appropriate to interview, hire, demote, and promote
external and internal candidates.
- Monitor the shop productivity, workflow, and procedures with an
emphasis on efficiency, thoroughness, and safety. Largely
responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the back shop,
such as ensuring that the service staff complete CVIs and proper
- Ensure the execution of customer service standards and customer
satisfaction programs, and ensure the equitable resolution of
customer complaints. Follow all policies and procedures related to
cash, credit, check, refund and return policies.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to all point of sale
(POS) transactions, inventory integrity, reverse logistics and
purchase for re-sale parts (OP) procurement and vendor payment
- Partner with the Fleet business team to maintain and build
Fleet service customer relationships.
- Advise associates, technicians, and customers on tires, parts
and service programs.
- Effectively communicates with all store associates, managers,
- Key holder and responsible for basic and detailed opening and
- Other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of experience in automotive service environment.
- Completion of a two-year college, technical program, or one to
three (1-3) years of service industry experience and a minimum of
one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical
concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,
percentages, and fractions. Ability to apply mathematical formulas
to calculate commissions and discounts.
- Acted as a work lead or supervisor previously.
- Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations.
- Comfortable utilizing up-sell techniques.
- Strong cash handling skills, including the use of POS
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated consistency, accuracy and follow-through.
- Ability to work Days, Nights, Holidays and Weekends.Physical
Demands/Work EnvironmentThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.The characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job.Physical
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies
up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including
squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting.
- Climb up and down ladders to retrieve and stock
- Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, or by using
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Presents information to small and large groups.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Safely operates a motor vehicle.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, handle sensitive
date and multi-task so that deadlines can be met.
- High organized and able to prioritize and manage time
efficiently with the ability to handle stress in a fast-paced,
Keywords: Icahn Automotive Group LLC, Hollywood , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!