Company: Papa John's - Warm
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Weekly paychecks
- Flexible Hours
- Free Pizza on your first shift and continuing Discount of 50%
- Direct Deposit and debit cards
- Training and recognition programs
- $300 referral program
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits- Medical, paid vacation, **Benefits vary based on
hours worked/ Position.Shift LeaderThe Shift Leader supervises
shifts and/or work areas in the operation of a Papa John's
restaurant to ensure high quality products and customer service are
delivered to ensure restaurant profitability. Other
responsibilities include the management of operations including the
execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and
systems. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws
and ethical business practices.
- Adheres to guidelines, techniques and expectations for each
station including, but not limited to, dough management, accuracy
and proper portioning. Performs assigned work station duties such
as making quality products, follows all product preparations
procedures and maintains established product holding times.
Consistently contributes to achieving the Company's product goal.
Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the restaurant's
customers, minimizes customer complaints and responds appropriately
to customer needs. Follows all policies and procedures as outlined
in our TM handbook including, but not limited to, image (including
car topper for delivery drivers), attendance, safety and
- Exemplifies and exhibits the Core Values, maintains a positive
attitude, works well with others and is flexible and adaptable to
- Ensures adequate shift coverage for restaurant. Provides
immediate feedback and corrects problems when identified. Maintains
product quality, customer service, and performance responsibilities
(such as MCE readiness, food/labor costs, restaurant cleanliness,
etc.) within acceptable standards, follows all policies and
procedures related to shift management.
- Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company
guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the FOCUS
System. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of
adequate inventory levels using the company's systems and
guidelines to minimize loss.Key Ingredients
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification
- Previous restaurant shift lead experience preferredSkills: Cash
management; planning and organization; effective communication We
use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Keywords: Papa John's - Warm, Hollywood , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Hollywood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!